Recovering - part 12

(Recap)
Hermione's POV:

Just then the bar mans hand was pulled off me and he went flying into the floor. The action made my head spin and my eyes go blurry. The last thing i saw was this pales face and deep grey eyes looking at me concerningly, and i heard a muffled 'hermione are you okay?!' Right before i fell to the floor.

. . .

10 minutes before:

Draco's POV:
I had just finished the load of glasses. I left them to dry off and chose to take another couple bottles of vodka. I grabbed a few and walked out to the bar. I began to find them on the shelves and put them in their places.

I was about to head back to the kitchen but i turned around and in my vision, i saw her. she didn't look too happy and on the end of her arm was puffer. His hand gripping her wrist tightly, i could already see the redness. I watched for a couple moments and listened carefully.

"You could pay me in a much sweeter way"

My blood boiled. I looked up sharply at Hermione's face, in her eyes. Those sweet eyes that were normally so calm, they were spinning with fear and adrenaline. She wasn't enjoying this. I thought for a moment. But as soon as he pulled her closer i couldn't contain my anger. I swung at him hard and fast sending him to the floor. The sudden movement caused him to lose hermione's arm. But it also seemed to make Hermione's head spin. I turned to her while puffer lay on the ground groaning.

"Hermione, are you okay?!" I asked her but she didn't respond. She fell to the floor causing me to jump over the bar and lift her up off the ground. I carried her to one of the backrooms and lay her down on a sofa. I paced back and forth, my hands muddled in my hair.

What do i do?
I could lose my job.
She might hate me.
She didn't ask for my help, and i know she can defend her self she isn't weak.
But i hated watching it.
And i could see her fear.
Ahhhhh

I pushed my thoughts out of my head and decided to continue stacking shelves. As i went out i could see puffer, his cheek red and eye bruised but he still worked the til.

I overheard him tell a girl it was from a fight and that the other guy was worse. How classy

After an hour and a half of shelf stocking and dish washing. I heard an adorable groan. She was waking up. I rushed over to the sofa she was laying on. I had no idea what to do at this point. As she woke up she locked eyes with me. Her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and my stone cold grey ones.

"Malfoy.." she began to say "what happened? How did i get here?"

"You don't remember?" I asked suddenly

"I remember going to pay the bill for the drinks from tonight and talking to the bar man but then it goes kinda fuzzy" a painful look was making it way onto her face and she began to rub her wrist. I sat down next to her and pulled her hand away

"Don't rub it, you'll only hurt it more" i reached over to the freezer next to the sofa and pulled out an ice pack. Slowly placing it over the sore redness on her wrist. Her eyes slowly looked down at her wrist, i could tell she was upset.
"The bar man, he uh, he started trying to make sexual advanced to you and he got kinda violent. He grabbed your wrist, i noticed as i was coming out to stock the shelves. I could see he was hurting you and as soon as he yanked you forward i couldn't contain my rage and i swung at him. I know you can defend yourself love but he made me so angry, i just-" i was talking way to fast but she was hearing every word. How do i know? Because she stopped me and asked.