29: Try-outs

wAe KuRe cHi MoLlA AhhhHh

Class just ended. Donghyuck, Sungchan and Jaemin are on their way to their lockers, telling jokes about their professor, ranting about their assignments and also sharing stories. 

“So anyways, he took me back home last night” Donghyuck pointed to Sungchan who was hiding his smile with his hands under his pockets.

Jaemin had a shocked face as he looked at the two simultaneously, “i’m really sensing something here” he tapped his chin and squinted his eyes towards the taller male, “hmm...you sure you’re single?” he asked Sungchan. 

Sungchan laughed, “Jaemin, I’m literally single since fetus” he rolled his eyes, “well...I mean I did have like this puppy love with a girl back in elementary,” he sighed, “good times”

The tanned male listened to his story and rolled his eyes, “not so good now that you don’t have no one by your side” he teased, pouting in front of the taller. 

Jaemin nudged his shoulder and joked, “maybe you could take that place~” he said, tickling the boy’s stomach which resulted in Donghyuck pushing him so hard,he landed on the floor, “you bitch” Jaemin playfully glared at him. 

“Deserve” Donghyuck smiled sheepishly. 

When they were near their lockers, Donghyuck was telling something to the two till they heard ooh’s and ohws coming from the students, besides that, they also heard a bucket clunking to the ground with a girl screaming. That immediately caught their attention, they quickly rushed towards the crowd to see Lia, their classmate drowned in acid, they were all worried for her but no one helped her. 

Clicking his tongue, Donghyuck and Jaemin went in front and kneeled down to Lia. 

“Can you stand?” Donghyuck asked, removing his jacket and putting it around the girl.

Lia shook her head, “I don’t know but...everything hurts right now” she said, sniffing and crying.

“Ssh, don’t cry sis…” Jaemin tried to shush her, he looked at the back and told Sungchan to come near him, he then whispered, “can you carry her to the clinic?” 

Sungchan nodded and carried Lia bridal style, he looked at Donghyuck and smiled, “I got this” he said as the tanned male nodded. 

“Be careful” Donghyuck said, lowly and waved at the both. 

The students then left when Lia was finally taken to the clinic, Donghyuck carefully picked up the bucket and placed it aside, he recognized that the girl’s locker was just right beside her and worried him because the acid might have damaged his things inside ‘cause his locker was wet too. 

He opened it as he sighed in relief, not even a single object was damaged. 

But something did catch his attention, and that is a plastic bag with food inside. He took it to his hands and examined what was inside.