FIFTEEN

The gangsters all sighed when the sound of crashing and slamming came from their bosses room.

He had been like this since the kitten ran out the door.

Suddenly it went quiet and everything froze when the door opened and out walked a shirtless Dream with a cigarette in his mouth and sweat dripping off his than freckled honey skin.

He glared at all of them. His eyes were lifeless.

All of the men watched as the blond haired male walked down the stairs and out the back door to the porch.

Quackity sighed and walked to the door.

"That's a death wish Q."

Sapnap says.

The black haired male rolled his eyes.

"I'm not scared of the brat."

With that he walked out and his eyes landed on the younger who had his elbows rested on the balcony.

"Dream we need to go after him."

Just the thought of the small pretty male set Dream off.

"Shut the fuck up."

Quackity rolls his eyes.

"Listen I don't care how pissed you are right now but I know that deep down you know he's in danger Dream."

The younger didn't answer.

"His house is completely fucked up so he has nowhere to go. He's helpless just like they want him. He doesn't have you with him-"

Quackity was cut off buy the younger punching the wooden column next to him.

His breaths where heavy, he let the blood from his knuckles run down his hand. He was so filled with rage that he couldn't feel the pain of his new open wounds.

"Fuck Q. I hate this." The younger said as he let his head hang. His damp locks covered his eyes.

Quackity's eyes widened.

For the first time in all the years he has known Dream, it was the first time he had ever seen him look so weak and helpless.

The fearless leader of the most deadly gang in all of America finally broke.

"What has he done to me. I feel so empty." The gangster said with a broken voice.

The black haired male walked over and hugged his best friend.

"It's called love Dream and don't let them take it away from you."

Dream just stood there.

"Save him."

The image of the beautiful broken brown haired boy popped up in the youngers head. His sweet smile and adorable laugh was all he thought of.

A small smile fell upon his lips.

Quackity smiled and pulled away.

"Let's go find him."

Tears ran down the reddened cheeks of the brunette as he walked to the club.

His heart was in so much pain and he could barely breathe from crying so hard.

Why did he ever think that Dream could be different. He was just like everyone else.

His tears became heavier as he walked.

All his voices came back

You should have never trusted him.

Did you really think he loved you?

Your just a slut like he said.

He was always gonna leave you like everyone else.

He covers his ears and tried to ignore the voices that made everything way worse.

He couldn't get himself to walk into the club with the mess of emotions he was at the moment.

He leaned against the brick wall and let his shaking body slide down it.

He brought his knees to his chest.

His sobs only got harder as his skin got goosebumps from the cold night air.

What as he going to do. He had nowhere to go.

His house was wrecked and there was no way in hell he was bringing Karl into this.

Suddenly a black car pulled up in front of him. He looked up through his puffy eyes.

He watched as the door opened and two feet stepped out.

"George right?" A kind voice said.

The smaller looked up and made eye contact with the very handsome male.

He was tall and wore a suit with a red tie and his brown hair was messily slicked back with a few lose strands that hung over his forehead. His eyes were dark but oddly soft.

(Can you all guess who it is?)

"How do you know my name." George asked confused as he wiped his face.

"Oh I'm actually a friend of your boss Mr. Smith. He actually told me about you when I asked for a male worker." The taller said.

The man walked up and reached out his hand to help the smaller up.

"My name is Schlatt."

George took his hand and stood up.

"You look rough beautiful. If you don't mind I would love to take you home."

George looked away from the American male.

Should he go?

He had nowhere else to go. The guy is young and attractive and he's a friend of his boss so he has to be good.

He just wanted to get the thought of the gangster out of his head.

"You may have me for tonight." The brunette said as he put up his classic sweet fake smile.

He ignored the pain and knew he had to do his job.

The taller smiled and showed the boy to his car.

George took a deep breath and let his fake side take over.

He let all the happiness leave him with the thought of the young gangster.