38 ~ Sultan gone mad

VOTE!

So, hurry up and vote if you haven't.

And also don't forget to follow.

Gulaab POV

"Do you love me?"

Those four words said in a hot and warm voice seeming to soothe my nerves but it only sent a shiver down my spine.

His lips moved in a sync slowing raising that question that slightly took me to the other dimension.

I had heard that love makes one do that what he doesn't want. Love creates a different world. Love would make anyone survive easily and peacefully. Love can destroy boundaries and hurdles. Love can make someone alive again. Love does hold the power to make you feel like a star even if you aren't. Love holds the power to lose your sanity the much slowly that you don't even realise.

I had seen it and I had seen the end of love, a dangerous end.

I blinked slowly when the flashes of our few encounters blurred my mind and I moved my neck to nod.

The coal seems to dark, calm and cold just the form of a carbon when unburnt. But, it looks devilish, hot, warm and breathtaking when the fire ignited in it.

Sultan eyes were looking like same, deep, dark, devilish and desiring.

His fingers cupped my cheek and I blinked slowly feeling his rough palm. The ignited desire between us calmed a little but only to make me burn even more.

He leaned slowly and placed his lips over mine. His slightly wet lips felt warm and my stomach twisted when they sucked my lower one in sync driving me crazy.

The were lust in his sucking but it was filled with some kind of protection and softness. He did wanted to be rough but only to the extent that seems just beginning for him. As in, he couldn't be gentle than that.

He pushed me slowly over the bed without breaking the connection of our lips and it was easy for him without making me even notice. He just tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me up making me sit over the bed.

My focus seems to be fixed on the soft strokes he was making on lips with his. His tongue tickling me in the middle keeping me on the verge of goosebumps.

He kept his one knee on my side shivering me to the core. He pushed me low making me lie on the soft bed and I just melted in his strong arms.

He cupped my neck and moved his lips over mine tasting every bit of it.

He was heavy to feel and I gasped slowly. Breaking the kiss, he snatched a few breath and I arched my back in anticipation.

I opened my eyes and slowly looked into his.

The devilish eyes turned to godly when they looked into my eyes tearing me up and he asked slowly.

"Why did you try to commit suicide?"

My heart beat raced listening to him and I felt him slowly feathering my cheek when he continued.

"I know, past is past but I want to know what made you take this huge step. Whenever I see those marks I feel as if I can relate to them. I feel they were new and you were being really heartless to yourself when you tried to pierce your beautiful skin like that,"

His words made a drop of tear swin across my cheek.

I looked into his eyes when I said.

"That was my way to release my pain, my way to trying to forget whatever happened. I chose it because I thought my life finished. From the childhood I have taught that I will get my perfect one, the one with whom you will fall in love, with whom you would get marry and with whom you can make the babies. But, an attraction destroyed everything. A fling of love and fairy tale ruined everything. The princess that were meant to belong to one, belong to her husband. Fell for someone. Hardly and madly."