Family?

After a week.

It's been a week after they found out the truth. Jimin and taehyung came almost everyday to cheer me up and it really worked they told me so many things about jungkook. And now I am hoping that someday everything work between us. But now that give me hopes that he will come to me and everything will be fine. 

Right now I am sitting alone in the house staring my mobile  wanting to contact  someone but I can't get myself together to that.

I heard doorbell ring so I get up slowly bcz of my tummy I can't even walk properly now.

As I opened the door I saw a very handsome guy standing with bags .

"Who are you?"We both said in same time.

"Umm are you looking for someone?"I asked.

"Huh? Yeah I mean yess."He said

"Who?"I said

"Isn't this house of Mr. and Mrs. kim?"He asked.

"Umm yeahh they are out for their work."I said

"Ohh well I came to meet them. But who are you?"He asked

"My name is y/n I am staying here for a while."I said.

"Okay. Um My name is jongin."HE said smiling."Can I come inside?" He asked.

"Ohh yeah I am sorry.. Plz come inside."I said giving him space.

After getting inside I make my way towards kitchen to get some water I guess he is guest so I should treat him well.

"Here"I said  placing glass of water in front of him.

"Thank you."He said and take the glass.

"Umm it's almost 1 so uncle will be here soon."I said  looking at clock.

"Yeahhh. umm well if you don't mind can I know the reason you are staying here I mean I don't remember them having any daughter."He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Well... How to say.. Mrs. kim found me in the garden when my friend kicked me out from his house and she noticed that I am pregnant so she insist me to stay here for a while bcz she always wanted a daughter so inshort this is how I ended up here."i said.

"Ohh"He just said and we here bell ringing 

"It must be uncle.. I'll go get him."I said.

"It's fine I'll get the door you shouldn't walk alot."He said getting up.

"Bu-"I was cut off by him running to the door.

Soon I heard yelling and screming.

"YOUUUUUUU"It must be uncle I get up from couch and make walk towards door.