wow... (⚠️smut⚠️)

Tabi.Pov Agoti held my hands behind the couch I was worried about what was happening and then he started to lick my horn I started blushing alot I told him to stop but he didn't I tried not to moan but I failed I moan soft he stopped when I did that he was surprise i did that. He said that was my soft spot ay it was but I didn't say nothing I told him whatever and I went upstairs I went to my room to get changed to go to bed but (⚠️ smut ahead ⚠️) of course Agoti open the door while I was changing I blush even more because I only had pants on. He walked towards me I was wondering what he was doing he asked me if I had a human form. I said yes he asked if I could show him I said ok ( ok in my au they all have human forms like what Daddy dearest to them before they went to demons okay hope you understand that okay back to the story) I turned into my human form like Agoti asked I said there you happy. He said yes he had a smirk I was wondering why he had a smirk until he grab my waist then it hit me I knew what Agoti about to do.

Agoti.Pov I follow Tabi to his room I open the see Tabi changing I blushed a little I knew he had a human form so I walked up to him and I asked him if he had a human form he said yes. I asked him if he could show me he said ok. This was perfect he turned into his human form he said you happy. I said yes with a smirk on face I walked up to him and grab his waist and I kissed him on the lips he kissed back. I pulled out of the kiss and I pick him up he wrapped his legs around my waist and put his arms around my neck. I looked at him and kissed him again he kissed me back we kissed for about a minute until I pull out of the kiss to get some air I was panting so was Tabi I walk to his bed and put him down on the bed I take my hoodie and shirt off I get on the bed and on top of Tabi. I made Tabi sit up on the bed and I take off his hoodie and shirt. He was blushing really red went for his neck I wanted to put hickeys all over his Body I sucked on his neck trying to find his soft spot I found it and started to suck on his neck he was moaning my name it made me so turned on.

Tabi.Pov He picked me up I wrap my legs around his waist and my hand around his neck and he kissed me I kissed back. Me and Agoti pull out of the kiss and we were panting. He walked to the bed and put me on the bed. He took his hoodie and his shirt off he gets on the bed and gets on top of me he made me sit up and took off my hoodie and my shirt he started to suck on my neck Agoti found my soft spot. I was a moaning mess I started to moan his name.
A agoti~ A a agoti~ m more please~ Ahhh~ I moaned.

Agoti.Pov I moved down to his stomach and started to suck on the middle of his stomach and when I was done I went to his pants and.

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA

Word count: 619

Hope you guys enjoy it.