31: 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 ✦

A little sexual content in this chapter.

The lights in the small, rustic restaurant, are softly lit giving off a romantic feeling

The lights in the small, rustic restaurant, are softly lit giving off a romantic feeling. Hanging over most of the tables and casting little shadows. 

Aleksander opens the door for me, following behind me as I walk in. A hostess waits for us, standing at a podium-like thing. 

Short blonde hair frames their face, hazel eyes looking at me with lust. Alek's hand snakes around my waist, clearing his throat to catch the person's attention. Their eyes widen slightly when they see the man standing behind me. 

"Reservations for Ferraro," his rich, deep voice says, sending butterflies to my stomach. His hand starts to rub soft circles on my hip, as I look around the place, taking in everything. 

Large windows adorn almost every wall, tables, and booths set in perfect places. Only a few people are here, minding their own business as they eat and chat with each other. 

"Yes sir, follow me," the hostess says, beginning to walk away. 

I grab Alek's hand in mine, following him to a booth in the back right corner, away from everyone else. We sit next to each other instead of sitting across from one another.

"Do you know what you would like to drink?" A waitress asks us. 

"Water please," Alek answers. He leans his head down so I can tell him what I want. "And she wants a sprite."

The waitress nods, putting her notepad back in her apron and walking away. 

I grab one of the menus, looking through it for something yummy. "Wh-what are y-you getting?" I question Alek, looking over at him. 

He looks at me, instantly smiling. "Probably pasta," he replies. "What about you, little one?" 

I shrug, looking back at the menu, only to be stopped my him grabbing by chin and forcing my head back. 

"Use your words, baby. Unless you want a punishment," he whispers sternly. 

"Y-yes, daddy. I'm sorry," I whisper back, even more turned on now. 

"Good girl," he says, placing his hand incredibly close to where I need him to touch. 

I blush slightly at the praise, trying to focus on finding something to eat. 

The waitress comes back with our drinks, asking us what we want to eat. Alek orders his pasta and my own, me deciding to get the same as him. 

I swirl the straw around in my cup, looking out the windows as small raindrops hit the pavement and puddles begin to form from the cloud's tears. 

I let out a breathily moan when Alek's fingers circle my clit over my underwear.

Looking over to him, I see him with his water in his hand, the metal of his rings shining against the glass, while he sips from the straw, acting as if his finger isn't teasing me under my dress. We make eye contact when he glances at me from the corner of his eye.