02- shopping

Xenia

I felt something wet on my cheek, making me open my eyes. I saw Hades licking my face once he saw that I was up he ran to the door indicating that he is ready to start the day.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair real quick. I had on a gray and black pj set. I let my hair down which reached the bottom of my back.

I walked down stairs to the back door letting both dogs out back leaving the door open

I walked down stairs to the back door letting both dogs out back leaving the door open. I walked in the kitchen to get their food from the fridge, once I was done with their raw food I started making myself a smoothie and two small waffles.

Once everything was done I put my food on the table and Zeus & Hades' food on the floor. I let out a loud whistle for to dogs to come back in as the came in I heard footsteps walking towards the kitchen and saw all of my brothers.

"What you guys doing today" Armani asked

"Both sets of twins and I are going to friends house" Adriano

"Leo & Enzo are taking Xenia shopping" Larson said

"Well I'm going shopping I guess" I said

"Eat" I said towards Zeus and Hades

"Eat what? Who are you talking to" Armeni said

"Zeus and Hades their food isn't freezing anymore so they can eat now"

"Freezing?" All of brothers said

"Yea freezing. I feed them a raw diet it making them strong and looking all shiney" I said back

I walked up stairs and got ready for the day. I showered and got dressed.

 I showered and got dressed

After mall ~

I don't understand how Leo and Enzo loved shopping so much my feet was so tired. I just wanted my bed at this point.

We get home I shower, go talk to each one then we sat Adri is still being rude for no reason.

"How was everyone's day" Dad asked