Chapter 11

Gulf's POV

Mew looked so mad driving. He must be so upset that I chose Ja to drive for me. What can I do? I need to stop falling deeper for him. We don't have a clear path because no matter what we do, I am still Fai's fiance. We will be marrying soon. I know my parents will not allow me to have a boyfriend or to out in the public. I know they have the tiniest hint but they choose not to talk about it afraid that I'll decline that marriage.

Why do I need to marry my best friend? This is fucking mad. But even if I declined, her parents will marry her off to someone with high status in society. I wouldn't want that. I love Fai so much. I mean we were friends since forever. I think Fai preferred to marry me instead of any random guy. At least we can be happy with each other because she knows my preference and I know her likes about guys too.

"Can you just turn the car, Mew? I need to go somewhere." I snapped.
The tension inside the car can be felt.
He is serious and I am afraid that he'll explode anytime soon.

"No, trust me. This is more important." He sighed heavily.

"You can just tell me. Why do we need to travel that long to your house?" I asked Mew.

"I need to explain everything and for me to tell you all the details, I need to show you something. Trust me, I love you more than you can ever imagine."
There's no hint of fooling around.

I called Fai. "I need to do something. I can't go, if you want I'll ask Ram to fetch you if you need to still go."

"It's fine, Gulf. I can stay at home. Talk to you again. Take care!"

"Okay, Sorry!" We dropped the call.

"Happy now?" I asked Mew.

"I'll be happier if you cut your fake relationship with your friend."

Fai is the nicest girl I know. She is my truest friend and I need her in my life.

Hours of travel and we reached the location. We are now parked in a modern castle house. It was so huge and separated from the neighborhood. I wonder if there is a golf course inside and a lake too. How many butlers do they have?

One guard walked out of the wicket door to check on us.

When Mew slides down the window, the guard automatically bowed to him and pressed the remote to open the gate. This place is unrealistic. It is too huge for a single-family. Do Mew's parents work here? Are they drivers too?

Mew parked the car in front of the main house. It took us few minutes to reach this after we passed through the gate. I am right when I guessed that there is a mini lake. The family here is probably a big shot.

The door opened even before we touched it. Can we really pass thru here? Should we use the other door?

"Why are we here, Mew?"

"You were so mad that I didn't let you go to our house before, right? This is it. I am now bringing you here. This is my house, Gulf. This is what I am hiding from you!"

Fucking unreal. There is no way. He is our driver. How can a salaried guy be living in a castle-like home? No millionaires can afford this. How can he live here? Why did he become our family driver?

"What shit is this?" I yelled.

A sophisticated woman appeared at the end of the huge staircase.
"Mew, son, why are you here without notice?"

"Mom, I'll talk later. We need to go to my room first." He dragged me to the staircase and opened the two-door room at the end of the hallway.
"Rest first."

"No. What is happening?" I yelled. "Why are we here? How come that you are living here? Are you just pretending to be poor? For what? What is your purpose, Mew? Why did you have to lie?"

"Did I say that I am poor? Yes, I applied as your family driver but did I ever say that I came from a poor family? I never did. I applied because that's the only way to live under the same roof with you. It's the easiest way, Gulf. I had to lie to be close to you because I love you so much more than you can ever imagine."

"You are fucking sick! You made a fool out of me... No! My whole family. Is it fun? Tell me! Is this fun to you?"
My chest tightened.

He took the frame from his bedside table. It was a photo of me and him when we were a kid. I can't remember though. Why were we together? What is happening?

"We were friends before but some accident happened. Trust me, my intention in coming to your house is pure. I like you since this time in the picture." Bullshit! We are just kids at that time. Who the hell in the world will have the same crazy thoughts as him? My chest tightened more. I think I cannot breathe.

Mew's POV

He fainted before my very eyes. Did I shock him? Am I too bad?

I looked at him lying on my bed. He is so beautiful. I ran my fingers around his smooth cheeks. "I am sorry for being a coward, Gulf. Everything is my fault. I'll go crazy if you ask me to go away. I can't be away from you. I don't know what to do so please stay with me. My intention with you is pure. I want you so much. Scratch that! I need you in my life...so so bad."

He was shocked after hearing the truth. I am so sorry that he has to find out everything this way.

Does he have no idea that their original house is near here? They sold it after the accident. I bought it back three years ago before I went to their place to apply.

These lips that I am crazy about. He is damn beautiful.

He is too cute and innocent when he was a kid. I remembered how he tried to pull me from those bad guys and ended up being kidnapped with me. If he should just let go, he couldn't have been involved. He wouldn't be hurt and they wouldn't go bankrupt and leave this place.

His parents only saw me once. On that day when I was saved by my father and Gulf was left inside shot.

If his parents just arrived earlier, if my parents just paid for Gulf's ransom then we wouldn't be in this situation right now.

They said my love for Gulf is temporary. It was just caused by my guilt. I have to prove to myself so I walked inside the lions' den.

We had sex multiple times. I lost count but I am sure that my feeling for him is never temporary. I am drowning more every day. His smile, his voice, the way he talked to me when he is mad. I love everything about him.

I saw him moved a bit. "Mew, let's stop this."