The First Day Back

Sometimes, in order to cross the enemy, you need to cross your allies. It makes quite a convincing act.

"We're gonna have an assistant teacher today

"We're gonna have an assistant teacher today. Make sure to be patient with him. You can come in now." Aizawa said before stepping out of the doorway and letting Y/N in.

"Uh.. hey." Y/N said awkwardly.

Many of the students whispered amongst themselves. Why would they need an assistant anyway? It was finals week.

"He looks familiar.." Kaminari whispered to Kirishima.

"Yeah man. But where have we seen it?" Kirishima whispered.

"Whatever the case, he's caught the eyes of the girls faster than we've ever seen." Kaminari said jealously.

"I was told that I taught you guys before.. I'm Y/N L/N." Y/N cut off their whispers.

The class stayed unusually quiet before erupting into shouts of shock and happiness. Many comments relating to his appearance and greeting him back. As well as asking what happened.

"Enough. You still have your final day of testing. The physical part of the exam is later after lunch. You can question him then." Aizawa stated as he climbed into his neon yellow sleeping bag.

"Assuming that's normal, I'm gonna pass out these tests and you guys can get to work." Y/N said before grabbing a stack of unfinished papers and making sure he handed the correct paper to the right person.

"Izuku Midoriya, right?" I asked.

"Yes sir. Glad to see you back." Midoriya said enthusiastically.

Y/N nodded before winking at the ghosts behind Midoriya and tilting his head towards the door slightly as if saying to meet him outside.

He eventually passed out all the tests. It took a while, but in the end he knew their names and faces.

Before Y/N could walk out, Aizawa stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Aizawa said quietly.

"Re-exploring the layout of the school. I'm not a fan of relying on others for help when I can figure it out myself. If I get lost, I'm sure someone can help me." Y/N shrugged before walking out the door with the ghosts closely behind.

As they walked the halls, Y/N kept wordlessly silencing them until they approached the rooftop. It was blocked off but Y/N being the person he was found a way.

"This is one of the few places here that isn't monitored on campus." Y/N said examining the cracked flooring.

"How do you know that?" Hikage asked suspiciously.

"I'm sure I can trust that none of this information gets out. You've learnt your lesson from last time. Hm?" Y/N asked nonchalantly.

"What?" Their eyes widened in shock before recovering quickly and slowly nodding yes to answer his question.

"Alright then. I need to make sure at least one of you is with Midoriya at all times. I have a sick feeling in my stomach and I know it is definitely not from the fall. Assuming that Jack still dearly loves the spotlight, he's going to try to murder Yagi. If I'm connecting the dots, properly.." Y/N stated as he pointed to Mist Yagi.

"Hold on- hold on- hold on. You remember us? What do you remember now?" Nana cut Y/N off.

"Well I know a lot about you guys. You just didn't look so.. see through. Anyways, I'm trying to find ways to prevent the same fate to come of Yagi and Midoriya, and since I can see dead people now, I might as well ask for help." Y/N said as he stood up.

"What about your meetings with the LOV?" Hikage asked.

"The LOV?" Y/N asked confused.

"League of Villains. They're an organization of villains run by Jack and your adopted son Tomura. You're a vigilante. Neither a hero or a villain. You make sure to tell everyone that. Anyhow, you meet with them every week." Hikage explained.

"Then I won't go to the meeting until I get my full memory back. Information travels fast and seeing as my number one pain in the ass has gone into hiding he's most likely watching Tomura like a hawk, he'll know I'm not at the meeting. With his smarts, I'm sure he will connect the dots...." Y/N paused before continuing, "and get Kurogiri or one of the LOV members to grab me. In my mindset, they could easily manipulate me."

"The heroes won't allow that." En argued.

"Not if I tell them to let it happen. They trust my judgement whether or not I fell off the roof. I lost memories, not my wits." Y/N stated nonchalantly.

"Besides all of this. Why is your hair h/c again? I thought it faded away." The third user asked.

"I did sustain a head injury. My body must've had a reaction to the fall." Y/N shrugged.

"How did you get hurt in the first place? I saw your arm was bruised but you don't get injuries ever. Even when we were growing up and running in the forest. You didn't get cuts or bruises." Yoichi asked.

"A Quirk? From the marks on the floor, I can only assume there was something powerful that broke my arm. Since you guys can't touch anything or use your power on anyone without me handing some energy to you, I have to be the one behind it." Y/N deducted.

"Just be careful then and don't over work yourself. You can't carry the world on your shoulders, old man." The second user teased with an underlying seriousness in his voice.

"Why do you think I try to teach the next generation? I want to see peace. Not this 2.5 sided world." Y/N said, gesturing towards the city where small clouds of smoke rose.

"It won't go away indefinitely though." Nana said.

"We can at least try to prevent the crimes during the day like robberies. And maybe reduce the amount of kidnappings and drug deals during the night while we're at it." Y/N said, hopeful.

"Let's work on your memory bank first." En advised.

"We'll see."