𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

After a while we arrived at a mountain with a forest on top. We saw other demon slayers were there too.

"Hey there are more that's weird" the girl said looking at everyone. "That girl is probably on her way here now" the boy said walking up to the group of demon slayers.

"Hey do you guys know what's going on here?" The girl asked. "No we all just got here" one of the demon slayers said.

"We should head up the mountain now this seems urgent" the other demon slayer said.

They all agreed and we started heading up the mountain. 'Dark' I thought as we entered the forest. We continued walking until someone in front stopped.

"Hey what's wro-" the demon slayer was cut off as his throat was slashed by the one who suddenly stopped.

They all held their swords up in shock and fear. "What the hell!!?" The girl yelled as the dead demon slayer stood up holding his sword.

They started attacking the other demon slayers killing multiple of them. The girl turned to me with fear struck in her eyes.

"Y/n, I need yo to run and hide okay?" The girl said. I nodded and started running deeper into the forest.

As I was running I tripped over something making me fall. I crawled over to a tree and put my blindfold on.

'What's going on? why are they killing each other?!' I thought. "Why are you disturbing my family's home?" I heard a voice say.

I turned to the direction of the voice. 'What family's home?' I thought. "Are you deaf or something?" The voice said.

I heard footsteps come closer to me. I took out my notebook. "I just want my older sister to come here and help us I'm sorry" I wrote.

"Sister? what happened to her?" The voice said. "She had to help a boy get home so she let go go with two other people who were also on their way here" I wrote.

"Your sister abandoned you" The voice said. "What no she would never!" I wrote. "Then why would she let two strangers you just met take you" The voice said.

I stood up. "She's coming here now!" I wrote. "Who are you?" I wrote. I felt the blindfold get ripped off my face. 'WHAT!?' I thought.

I looked up to see a boy with white hair and red markings on his face. "I'm Rui" he said. 'Another demon' I thought eyes wide.

SPIDERBOI'S POV

'Why does she look like a human? You can barely even tell she's a demon by that' I thought. She backed up a bit then turned around and tried to run.

I grabbed her arm preventing her from running away. "Where do you think you're going?" I said. "I have to go back" She wrote.

"Join my family instead we won't abandon you here we'll keep you safe" I said. She shook her head.

"I wasn't asking if you wanted to" I said. She shook her head and started running away. I chased after her and grabbed the hood of her cape.

"Since you don't like to listen I'll have to punish you" I said. I stopped when I heard yelling. "Ugh they're still here? mother needs to hurry up" I said narrowing my eyes in the direction of the sounds.

"I'll deal with you later" I said pulling her over to a tree with a hole in it. I pushed her inside and made a giant web on the outside trapping her in.

"There you can leave so don't try I'll be back" I said before running away.

Y/N'S POV

I watched as he ran away. I crawled over to the opening of the tree and went to push the webs away but as I touched the webs they cut my hand.