Part 23✨✨

They turned the page in the photo album and saw this:

Harry pointed to the guy next to Elizabeth on the left

Harry pointed to the guy next to Elizabeth on the left.  "Who is that?" "That is Blaise Zabini's real father." Remus told them.  "They were a trio together, that was at the Easter party in the Black Manor."  Sirius finished.

"That was also the Easter Ball

"That was also the Easter Ball." Harry looked at Remus.  "How long did it take for my aunt to see my dad again?"  Remus huffed and Sirius rolled his eyes.  "A long time, once your father had a grudge about what ever, even tiny things at it will last." It was remus's turn to scoff and Sirius shook his head as he spoke.

"Did they ever talk again?" George asked.  "Nope, no one saw her after Reg death.  Then she appeared at your father and mother's funeral. That was also the first time I saw her since Reg's funeral." Sirius told George.

Everyone was confused. Where did she go?  What had she done? Harry was wondering all those questions.

"That was them at our house during the summer, she never was really at the potters house

"That was them at our house during the summer, she never was really at the potters house." Sirius was talking a lot but he stopped at the next photo.  He looked up at Hermione.  Everyone one was confused, "what?" Hermione asked.  "You sure you're not adopted?" Remus asked softly.

"I am adopted my parents told me that." Hermione said and Remus looked at Sirius who looked back at him.  "Will you tell us what's going on." Harry said. 
"Well I think you might be Elizabeth and Regulus's lost daughter." Remus said.  "That's impossible. My parents would have told me."  She said.
"Your the exact image of her." Remus handed her a photo.
"That's Elizabeth, you look exactly like her." Sirius said.