Fuck them

A request for @Nibbles2008

Texas x New York

MtF Texas

Why was I born this way? Texas thought, looking in the mirror. He never felt like a girl, he hated himself for how he was born. He put on some clothes and sat onto his bed. He didn't feel like doing anything today. He just wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. He knew they hated him for how he felt about himself. He felt like he should just suck it up and deal with being born as a girl.

The door opened with a creak, Texas looked over to see New York. Texas didn't say anything to the state in the door way, he didn't want to. He felt New York sit on the bed next to him, he still didn't say anything.

"You doing alright?" New York asked, a little worried.

"Yeah." Texas mumbled back in reply.

"You sure?" New York asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Texas insisted, still not wanting to look at New York.

"No tell me, you're not doing alright I can tell, just tell me what's wrong." New York responded, not believing Texas. Texas stayed quiet for a bit, not wanting to say anything. He isn't gonna care. He thought, still staying silent.

"Tell me what's wrong." New York said, wanting to know how he could help the Southern state.

"They hate me, I know they hate me." Texas answered, his voice quiet. New York had a feeling that was the answer Texas would give him.

"Fuck them." New York responded, he knew Texas his Texas should be able to identify how he does without others hating him for it.

"They won't care." Texas responded.

"They hate you, they can fuck themselves." New York moved the taller state so he was sitting up and facing him.

"But they-" Texas tried to say something before being interrupted by the New Englander.

"I don't care what they think, I care what you think." New York said, looking Texas directly in the eyes. Texas opened up his mouth to speak but was interrupted by again.

"You mean the world to me, I don't want you getting hurt by them." New York said, hugging Texas. Texas hugged back and smiled.

"You mean it?" Texas asked.

"Why the fuck wouldn't I?" New York responded, laughing a little. Texas nuzzled into the crook of New York's neck.

Texas brought both of them down so they where laying on the bed. He brought NY close to him, hugging the shorter state. New York hugged back, smiling. Texas nuzzled into New York, feeling comfort in the embrace. NY was just happy Texas was feeling better.

"I love you." Texas said, his voice muffled by New York's neck.

"I love you too, I'm happy you're feeling better." New York responded, he wanted to make sure Texas was happy. Texas hugged him more, which intern cause New York to hug back a bit more. New York smiled, he was happy Texas seemed to be happy.

"Now let's get this off of you." New York said, reaching for Texas' hat.

"Don't you dare touch that!" Texas smacked New York's hand away from his cowboy hat.

"I'll take it off, but even though I love you doesn't mean you can touch it." Texas continued, taking off the cowboy hat and setting it on his bed side table. New York ran his fingers through Texas' soft hair. Texas smiled at the shorter state, New York smiled back.

"You feeling better?" New York asked.

"Yes, and I'm not lying that time." Texas answered, his smile never faltering.