Chapter 12

Romeo's POV

I was sipping my mojito, trying to think about other things than my temptress's flawless body, but it was difficult when she was sunbathing in front of me in her tempting bikini.

I frowned, annoyed as I looked at my bulge in my shorts.

Here we go again!

What am I going to do with this?

I sighed, ruffling my hair angrily. I had to do something about it. Otherwise, I would look like a horny teenager.

But you are, Romeo! You are a teenager. As well as horny. Since you kissed this cruel temptress. More correctly, when she kissed you. And since that day my world has turned upside down. I can't get the image of her sexy body nor soft lips out of my mind.

I breathed deeply and sipped my mojito. Then I checked Troy and the other boys. Troy was chatting with Lucca. Meanwhile, Nathan was glued to my sister as always. At least, I could handle my problem without getting unwanted attention.

I placed my glass down on the table and went to the bathroom while thinking about how I could find a solution and go back to my normal life. And I knew how to do it. I had to find a girlfriend who would take my mind off Sienna. And ASAP! Before, Troy wrung my neck when he saw me with a big bulge in my pants while staring at his sister.

Sienna's POV

After class, I was waiting for Justin. He and I started dating last week. We were in the same grade. He was a nice guy. I was so happy because I finally had a boyfriend, despite the fact of having two overprotective brothers and my brother's friend who was totally a jerk.

On the other hand, Troy supported our relationship. I didn't understand what got into him, but he didn't threaten Justin to stay away from me. The only problem was a friend of his. However, this time Romeo couldn't ruin my date; he just kept annoying me telling me I should stay away from Justin because he didn't trust him after I saw him threatening Justin, but Justin didn't give up on me. Then I even had an argument about it with Romeo yesterday again.

I didn't understand what his problem was. I could date whoever I wanted. Even Troy didn't intervene this time, but the jerk kept on bothering me while he changed two girlfriends in a week. How stupid I was! I thought he changed as I didn't see any girl with him the whole two weeks, but then he found himself new bimbos. Now he was dating a girl named Lorie. She was in the same grade with Charlotte.

I smiled happily as I saw Justin approaching me. We were going to watch a movie today.

We were chatting while waiting for the movie to start at the cinema hall.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw Romeo and Lorie walking towards us. Romeo gave me an arrogant smirk while holding Lorie's hand. I gritted my teeth in irritation.

Here we go again!

How did he find out we are here? Couldn't I have a normal date without this jerk?! How could he manage to know where we were on every date?!

"Look, baby! Sienna and Jeremy are here." He commented, pretending to be surprised, and gave her a wide smile.

"Justin, not Jeremy." Justin intervened, annoyed.

"Let's join them." Romeo suggested, looking at his girlfriend, ignoring Justin.

"Fine." She muttered, forcing a smile. He gave me a victorious smirk. I clenched my fist in frustration.

He sat down beside me, grinning. I sighed, rolling my eyes, and tried to focus on the movie as it started.

I yawned, trying to keep my eyes open. The movie was so boring. I heard about it from Charlotte, but when Justin suggested this movie, he looked so excited about it. So I couldn't refuse.

"You look bored." Romeo whispered in my ear, leaning towards me.

"No, I am not." I lied, but I couldn't stop myself from yawning.

He grinned victoriously. "Your boyfriend's taste in movies sucks."

I gave him a dirty look. "Like yours." I mocked, giving him a dirty look.

"No, like Lorie's taste." He corrected, smirking.

"You..." I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath, trying to calm down. There was no other person who could make me as angry as this jerk.

He grinned. "You may rest your head on my shoulder. I will wake you up when the movie ends." He whispered in my ear, full of mischief in his eyes.

"Will you shut up?" I said angrily in a low voice.

"It depends on how you plan to make me shut up." He replied arrogantly and winked at me as he traveled his gaze from my eyes to my lips.

"Jerk!" I clenched my fist angrily. He grinned, amused, and pulled away, staring at me. I gave him a dirty look and turned my gaze from the annoying jerk to the screen.

***

I closed my book, yawning, and stood up. I decided to grab a cup of juice as I felt thirsty.

Once I left the kitchen, I went to the garden to get some fresh air while taking a sip from my drink.

Damn! I stated with my inner voice in annoyance as I saw Romeo playing basketball in our garden. I forgot that Troy mentioned Romeo was staying the night in our house.

I couldn't hold myself and looked at his sculpted body.

Ugh! Why does he always practice without a shirt?!

I frowned and continued watching him. I should admit this jerk was so handsome. I would understand the girls who were crazy for him. If I didn't know him, I couldn't resist him as well. However, his playboy ways were a big turn off for me.

"What? Do I look like a daydream?" Romeo teased me, interrupting my thoughts, and approached me with a wide grin on his face.

I gave him a dirty look and rolled my eyes, annoyed. "No, actually a nightmare." I mocked, trying to control my anger.

He chuckled in amusement, dropping the ball he was holding to the ground, and pinched my cheek. "You are cute." He commented, smiling.

I looked at him, surprised. I cleared my throat and stated firmly. "Save your compliments to your girlfriend. They don't work on me."

"Are you sure?" He asked seductively and bit his lower lip without taking his eyes off me. "By the way, are you jealous?" The jerk asked wickedly as he closed the distance between us.

I bit my lower lip nervously while he was staring at me, his gaze intense. I averted my gaze as I took a step backwards. "What?! Don't talk nonsense!" I snapped.

"Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrow and gave me an arrogant smirk.

"Of course." I replied hotly as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I am not that crazy to fall in love with you. I don't feel anything towards you. You can't fool me with your charm." I added firmly.

"Hmm." He smirked as he took a step towards me and leaned towards me. I gulped nervously, feeling uneasy because of our closeness. He ran his finger along my arm, looking into my eyes, his gaze dark.

"Romeo..." I mumbled while my heart started beating faster. He rested his hand on my hip as he leaned towards my ear. I gulped nervously while his breath fanned my neck and breathed in his musky scent, closing my eyes. Even his perfume was screaming danger. The most suitable scent for a bad boy. I shivered in sensation as his lips slightly touched my neck.

"Yes, you are not." He commented mockingly as he pulled back and gave me a haughty smirk. He winked at me and left, smirking, self-satisfied.

Shit! I cursed under my breath as I understood what he was doing.

Ugh! You are such a fool, Sienna! How couldn't you understand what he was playing?!

I gritted my teeth angrily and said under my breath, kicking the ball angrily. "I hate you, jerk!" I breathed deeply, trying to calm down, and ruffled my hair. Then I drank my juice in one gulp and cursed at Romeo under my breath as I walked into the house.