43

The eight of you run towards the water's edge with open arms, cheering. Waves crash onto shore and when the cold water hits your feet, all of you to quickly run away from it, laughing.

"What if we.. skinny dip." Hoseok suggests, covering his mouth to giggle. "You can barely dip your toes in the water, fuck out of here about 'skinny dipping'." Yoongi replies chuckling.

Dawn rises, reflecting on the beautiful lake water. The glowing colours of the light aluminate your skin as you all stare in awe at the breathtaking display in front of you.
"Your face is so beautiful under the light of the rising sun." Jungkook says, lifting a hand to cup your face and gently stroke your cheek with his thumb. You tilt your head, "Did you come up with that just now?" you ask, chuckling. He smiles, "Yeah."

You lean forward, smiling into the kiss as Jungkook places a hand on your bare waist. The heat of the sun warms your bodies as you hold each other in this close embrace. Jungkook's skin is so soft against yours as you stand, his lips gently pressing into yours with only the sand beneath your feet.

Pulling away from the kiss, Jungkook steps towards the shore. He maintains eye contact with you as he crouches down to scoop water into his hands.
You raise a warning finger, "Don't you dare.." you say as you slowly begin to step back. Jungkook's steps pick up the pace as he begins running towards you with cold water in his hands.

"How do they go from making out to chasing each other like children?" Namjoon crosses his arms, observing as you and Jungkook run around the beach. "I have no idea, but it's romantic." Jimin responds.

Jungkook tosses the remaining water that hadn't seeped through his fingers at you and you dodge it, immediately laughing in victory before playfully flipping him off. Jungkook cocks an eyebrow at your attitude, as if you're challenging him. Confusion floods your short-lived feeling of victory when a smirk grows on Jungkook's face, and soon you're being scooped up in his arms. Jungkook runs towards the edge of the water as you squirm and giggle in his grasp before he throws the both of you into the lake with a big splash.

You giggle, standing up as you pull the drenched pieces of hair out of your face. Jungkook smirks at you, "Wet looks good on you." he says.

Jin laughs, "Did Jungkook just chuck y/n into the water?"
"I guess that's our cue." The rest of your friends run towards the water, throwing themselves into the lake along with you as laughter fills the air. The eight of you splash each other with water, swim around in it, sit and talk in it, simply enjoy yourselves in this pleasant space where time seems to pass so much quicker.

"It's already 11 AM?!" Hoseok groans, checking his phone from the sand.
"You know what that means..." Namjoon sighs.
"Kids. Fucking gremlins are going to start coming here to play." Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.
"They'll probably wreck our sandcastle. How can we protect it?" Hoseok pouts. "...Guys? How can we protect or sandcastle?" Hoseok asks again after receiving no response from Yoongi who is too busy watching you and Jungkook in the water. He smiles, "Look." Yoongi says as he points.

Jungkook trudges through the deeper end of the water, giggling as you have yourself holding onto him like a baby koala; hugging his back with your arms and legs wrapped around his chest. You snuggle your cheek against his warm back, "I could stay like this forever." you say. "I couldn't." Jungkook responds jokingly, pulling your hands off of his chest. "Face me." he says.
Pulling yourself around and wrapping your arms around the back of Jungkook's head, you smile. "Better?"
He nods, "Much better." Jungkook says before placing a kiss on your lips.

"On a regular day I'd be cooking in a greasy kitchen right now, and you'd be taking some stranger's order." Jungkook says. You fake a pout, "What a shame we're swimming at this beautiful beach, just the two of us..." you joke.
Jungkook's hands slide down your body under the water until they reach your bottom, "What a shame." Jungkook repeats, firmly grabbing your ass as he leans in to kiss you. You mash your lips against his and he hungrily pushes back, working his mouth against yours. Jungkook sucks on your bottom lip, gently tugging it between his lips as he pulls away. You let out a soft moan and a sly grin grows on his face.

"This is a public beach, get a room! There are kids here!"
You and Jungkook simultaneously bolt your heads in the direction of an upset yelling mother, holding an excited life-jacket wearing toddler in each hand.
"Sorry!!" you call out, trying to ignore the hysterical laughter coming from Jin, Hoseok and Jimin at the shore. "I'm not." Jungkook whispers, smiling as he places one last kiss on your lips before swimming away.

You walk up onto the shore, feeling the warm sand beneath your toes. "That was quite the show the two of you put on." Taehyung teases, smirking.
Jungkook wraps an arm around your shoulders to pull you closer, "If you're jealous, just say that." he replies.
"Jealous of what? Creating a porno at a public beach?"
Jungkook rolls his eyes, "We were just kissing, we didn't have sex."
"You would've if that lady didn't call you out." Yoongi chuckles. You laugh, looking up at Jungkook. "He's not wrong." you say, half-jokingly. Namjoon chuckles, "It's getting busier, let's go back to our campsite."

And so you do. The 8 of you spend the remainder of your camping days repeating the same activities. Waking up in tents, making your meals together with your camping stoves and fire starters, swimming at the beach, ending the day with a campfire; and never getting tired of it.