𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘

GONE
"𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖢𝖾𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼?"

—THE TWO GROANED IN PAIN WHEN THEY HIT THE GROUND

—THE TWO GROANED IN PAIN WHEN THEY HIT THE GROUND. Alexandria stood up and wiped the mud from her black leather pants and looked around. "Where are we?"

"Was that supposed to happen?" asked Cedric at the same time.

"No," mumbled the girl, still looking around.

It seemed like the two were in a graveyard.

Alexandria started walking to one of the graves that caught her eye.

"We're in Little Hangleton," she said, finally realizing where they were.

"Little Hangleton? Where is that?"

"Father hates it here. My grandfather was living here with his parents after he left him." shrugged Alexandria, now looking at the house in the distance.

"It's quite unfortunate that you're here, my boy," said an awfully familiar voice, making the two turn around.

Dumbledore was looking at Cedric with sympathy. "I wouldn't like you to witness this, but it would seem like you have to."

"I can just kill the spare, Dumbledore," James Potter appeared.

Alexandria's breath hitched and she looked for Lily Potter, but it seemed like she wasn't there.

"No, no, James. It's just Ava we've got to kill." Dumbledore said, looking at the girl. "Avada Kedavra."

Alexandria was ready to fight back, but Cedric rushed in front of her and—

"No!" shouted Alexandria as his dead body hit the ground. "Cedric!"

"Quite unfortunate," tutted Dumbledore.

A few clunks were heard, which meant that 'Mad-Eye Moody' was near.

Alexandria, not caring anymore, crouched down to Cedric's body, still refusing to believe that he was actually dead. "Ced?" She whispered, both hands on his face. "Wake up. We're supposed to do this together, goddamnit!"

"I can take it from here, Alexandria," said Barty suddenly, who had changed back.

And suddenly, everything went black for Alexandria.

A few hours later, the girl woke up. Realizing she was in a hospital bed, she looked around.

She frowned when she noticed her father, who was sitting down on a chair next to her and was looking at her.

"How are you feeling?" asked Tom, looking worried.

"Cedric," mumbled his daughter, not hearing him.

Realization dawned upon her face. She immediately stood up and tried rushing out of the room, but her father stopped her and pulled her in his arms. "Hey, hey, calm down." He tried.

"Where is he?" She whispered, pulling away with tears in her eyes.

Tom looked a bit alarmed at that. "Who's Cedric?"

The door suddenly opened, catching their attentions.

Alexandria rushed in front of Barty, looking at him desperately. "Where's Cedric?"

Barty frowned in sympathy. "Dead, Alexa. He saved your life."

"No," she shook her head, refusing to believe it. "He didn't— he didn't die!"

"He did, Alexa." Barty softly said, still frowning. "He saved you."

(A.N: I'm literally so sorry, but this all had to happen for the plot I've planned.)