Home | 59

We eventually arrive at the hospital which doesn't take too long, I dunno why everyone is so worried. I mean even if I was mortal, I still wouldn't die of this.

The wheel my on a weird bed thing, it was actually quite fun.

I'm taken straight to surgery, I know weird right?!

"We're gonna put this mask over you and then you count to 10 okay?" A doctor says as I lie in the OR.

I just nod, "yeah sure doc" I say and a mask is put over my face.

"Go easy on me doc, it's my first time" I say with a sleepy laugh.

"Don't worry, mine too" she smirks, picking up the scalpel, oh shit, then I black out.

***

December 31st

I awake gods know how long after, my arm now all up in a bandage and shit.

"Wait can I use this as an excuse to not go to school?" I ask Maze, who's surprisingly still here.

"School? I can't believe they make children endure such torture, you should just not go anyway" she says and I snort.

"Good plan" I say amusedly.

Just then the doc walks in with a clipboard.

"Hi Peter, how are you feeling?" She asks me.

"Great, can I leave now?" I ask and she chuckles slightly.

"I'm afraid not, you lost quite a fair bit of blood, you were out for a whole 24 hours as well" she says and I raise a brow.

"That long? Dam" I say.

"Yeah, you were also extremely malnourished, and you're weight is definitely not where it's supposed to be. We advice you seek help from a dietary and nutritional physician. We've called your emergence contact, your Uncle? Alaric Amor? He says he'll definitely look into that" she says and I groan.

"So what did I do to my shoulder, how long will it heal?" I ask her.

"Well your clavicle was completely shattered, as well as your scapula, unfortunately we had to replace them, so don't go walking through any airports without proof" she says jokingly, wait did she just say that I have a fucking metal shoulder? Bro what the fuck?

"I'd say it'll take quite some time for you to heal, I'll subscribe you with some pain medication and you can be on your way" she says.

Ugh how long do I have to wait to leave this shit hole?

AND I CAN'T FUCKING SHRUG WITHOUT IT HURTING LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER! SHRUGGING IS MY THINGGGGG. AS ANTHONY MACKIE WOULD SAY, IT IS MY PASSION BIT MY PURPOSEEEEE.

Okay I think I'm done with that lil outburst.

The doc left at some point in the time I was mentally screaming about shrugging.

I just talk with Maze, my boredom clear to anyone who looked at me.

A few minutes later the devil himself walks in.

"Ah, Mazikeen, there you are, thought you died or something" he says and she looks at him, unamused.

He then looks over to me and smiles, well it's not really a smile, more like a psychotic looking grin.