𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙙❞

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙙❞

. . .

ATHANASIA grimaced remembering what happened that morning. She honestly wishes she could just never see Claude again.

Earlier that day....

'Felix...ugh..how could you?!' Y/N walked around the room, staring fondly at the shiny materials in the room as Athanasia groggily followed her. "waah~athy look isn't it so pretty?" Hearing no response, she turned around to see her staring at a picture of some brunette-haired woman.

"athy..? who's that?" Snapping out of it, Athanasia walked up to Y/N grabbing her hand

"Oh don't worry,..I don't know who that is eith—EEK!" She flinched coming across a sleeping Claude, "ah! it's mister papa~!"

'Geez...what's he doing here..' Seriously, an emperor like him who had such a royal and expensive bed..sleeping on the couch?!

'woah..he looks like a sleeping princess...'

Athanasia had a grim look on her face as she raised up her fist over Claude's head. Just as she was about to bring her fist down, Y/N softly placed her hands on his face causing Claude to wake up and stare at her.

'it feels so soft...like a baby..' 'Y/N??? Why would you that...now he's awake!!' Athanasia cried internally

"S-sleep tight" Athanasia also put her hands on his chest awkwardly. "the moon smiles down at you."

Athanasia looked at Y/N in surprise but then continued with the song. "G-goodbye to the day..the baby smiles at the stars too."

"tomorrow will be a brighter morrow,..so dream a pretty dream and sleep tight...my..my child *sniff* " Claude picked up Y/N and placed her on his lap. "Why are you crying?"

'What is he doing?? Gimme back Y/N! Let her go, I'll comfort her!!'

"i..i dunno" 'i don't remember knowing this song...why does it make me so...sad.?'

Y/N wriggled in his grasp and hid her tear-stained face in her hands. "What song was that?"

"mm..—" "It's called, "Say bye-bye to bad dreams!"

Claude looked at Athanasia while she beamed with a bright smile on her face "Good morning papa!" As he stood up he placed Y/N down "It's not morning" "Then good evening!" 'Goodness quit being so grumpy'

"Was it Felix who sent you both in?" He sighed

"ah, yes it was him who told us to come...in.." Y/N's eyes trailed down to Claude's open robe, exposing his abs. 'woah! his tummy isn't soft like mine? it looks like it could be really hard..like a rock!'