The Red Dragon 04

The next morning, Blain woke up as normal. Euclidean was reading an ancient book as usual on the coffee table beside the open window before turning his head when he noticed the little apple waking up. The sun rays entering the room making the bluenette's smiling image turn even more holy despite his attitude, being not.

Knowing that he can never be a saint, Blain deadpanned at this unfair imagery before him.

They were still in some upper class inn due to the blue dragon's interest with human's economic progress. Seeing as he had no news about this for seven centuries, it seemed that he became interested to relearn the outside world.

Relearn... as in to find out if they still fear him so he could scare them again.

"I see, you're awake, little apple." Euclidean said pleased.

He closed his book and with a snap of his finger, the book disappeared in his spatial dimension. After that, he stood up and carried him. As soon as he did, Blain's dragon form morphed into a baby boy with red hair and green bright eyes. It's head tilted in a questioning manner while staring at Euclidean with wonder.

"We're going to conquer Dorma." He smiled so innocently making the morning light from the window highlight his innocent facade even more. His calm soothing voice rang into Blain with realization like a poisoned arrow hitting his head that he choked on air.

Conquer what?!

This kingdom?!

Why would this crazy man do such a thing?! He's a dragon! A dragon!

Blain's mind was getting chaotic. Why? Why would he want to conquer Dorma?

"You look like you're constipated. Did you eat solids while I'm looking away?" Goes the dragon's clueless question.

Blain wanted to bury himself in some graveyard. Just what is going through this dragon's mind? Has he gone insane the passed thousand years?

"Since I'm going to name you soon, shouldn't it be fitting that I'll name you accordingly." He explained.

Blain looked up at him again. Does naming me have something to do with conquering Dorma? Is he going to name me Dorma?

He felt his pulse began to thump wildly. Blain didn't mind whatever name Euclidean would think of. But why is he associating Blain's soon-to-be name with conquering Dorma?

He felt goosebumps.

"Raziel Rory."

Blain stopped his agitated thoughts as though it had automatically shut down from Euclidean's words. Emerald eyes stared at the sparkling blue like he was looking at a magical lake.

"I found them in an ancient book." He said with a proud smile. He raised up one finger up. "Raziel means an angel of mystery, a keeper of secret. Since you, little apple, appeared into my lair with so much questions unanswered, I must also name you fittingly." He started to explain. "While Rory, is the reason why we have to conquer Dorma." He said with a smile.

Blain remained staring at him unsatisfied... well Raziel doesn't sound so bad. But the Rory part is making him feel afraid. That still didn't answer why they-- he had to get a kingdom.

Euclidean's eyes brightened at the child's questioning demeanor. "Look at you, curious little apple. So I'll tell you..." he trailed. "Red king."

At that moment, Blain--now Raziel, fainted.

.

.