- 𝟎𝟒𝟒

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 ↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

"you like this one?" santana asked as she sat on the loveseat.

"not really, i don't know." elijah said and shrugged which made santana roll her eyes.

"we've been out all day lookin for stuff and you ain't liked not one thing." she said and crossed her arms.

"so then you pick out everything, i'll pay for it." he told her and shrugged again.

"imma knock them shoulders off, keep on." santana grumbled and they continued on their journey through the ikea store.

"is there anything in particular that you want? like a set theme?" she asked him.

"just real chill vibes, i got a conversation pit in the living room. you seen it?" elijah asked.

"i don't think so." santana said as her eyes wondered over the many lamps and shades.

"house shopping is harder than it looks, finna just hire a decorator or some." elijah said and brought his hand up to twist at his locs.

"need a retwist too." he muttered to himself.

"and that you do." santana said in agreement and he flicked her off.

"wouldn't need one if you'd just keep ya hands off em." he said.

"then stay from- never mind." the girl said and stopped herself mid sentence.

"if i'm hungry, i'm gone eat." elijah said and shrugged for the third time, but who's really keeping count.

santana blushed and her head dropped as she grew flustered by the minute.

"shut up." she mumbled.

"let's go somewhere else, i don't like nothing in here." elijah said.

"you have no taste what so ever." santana said and shook her head.

"you got taste though." elijah said as he scanned the beauty head to toe.

"must you always be so nasty, like." santana said and rolled her eyes.

"you like it."