-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑-

—Since y'all hate me now 💔.. anyway I'm updating all my other books aswell. Be sure to read because I WONT HESITATE TO DECAPITATE YOUR HEADS, PUT YOUR KNEE CAPS IN A BLENDER, AND PURPOSELY BUY A BIG ASS 18-WHEELER TRUCK TO RUN YALL OVER. Read the others and don't play with me !

 Read the others and don't play with me !

𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 ____________

𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈
____________

Sooooooo, today me and Von started actually planning.

"Okay well do y'all atleast do decorations ?" Von asked sarcastically and annoyed, on the phone.

"—NO ?! THEN WHY TF IS THIS COMPANY CALLED 'JERRY'S DECORATIONS' ?—" he started, before hanging up.

Ama giggled, "Jerry's stupid daddy" she said.

I sighed, "don't stress yourself out baby, we can hire someone to plan for us. And AMA, you have homework, come sit down." I said.

"Yea but this is our wedding and this is how we make memories. That probably didn't make sense but... ion know." He mumbled.

Von went to the room to play the game and Ama sat at the table.

"Okay Ama, here we go. Let's read the problem." I said

"Danny has $3, he gives two to his friend, how much money does Danny have now ? Use the squares below to solve the problem." I read aloud.

She just kept laughing. Why ?

"Ama, what is so funny ?? Can you answer the question— what does this mean ??—" I started,

"It MEANS...Danny broke as hell ! And his friend is even more broke, because how you taking money from your BROKE FRIEND—" she started, and bust out laughing hard. Really hard. I popped her for cursing.