Chapter 13: Friends...

I Am So Sorry, my little Bubble Guppies! I didn't update in a while it's just that I am quite busy with exams around the corner but either way, I changed the setting of the book instead of L.A, which I am sure that I wrote in one of the chapters but I can't remember which one! So now instead of L.A it is going to be New York since I know more about New York than L.A

Christy's POV

I woke up at around 5:30 am, I had a shower and got dressed in a black pencil skirt and a white top with a black blazer and matching black high heels. I put some powder and blush, a little mascara and a light touch of lipgloss, a simple, natural look.

I went to the kitchen and saw that my housekeeper Jesse, was already making breakfast. I took a seat on the chair by the island.

"Good Morning, Miss Christy, I made you some breakfast and also for Miss Selene and Miss Alex." she greeted and place a plate of eggs, bacon and a slice of toasted and a cup of coffee.

"Thank you, Jesse." I said politely.

As I was eating, a very sleepy Selene and Alex walked in and sat down next to me.

"Good Morning, you two." I greeted and took a sip of my coffee.

"I have a killer headache! Do you have aspirin?" Selene said both hands covering her face as if in shame.

"I think, I may need three or four!" Alex groaned.

Jesse gave them two tall glasses of water and an aspirin. They popped the tablet in their mouths and gulped down the water.

"Your'll can stay a bit longer until your'll feel better but I have to go to the office." I said getting up and straightening out my clothes. "Jesse made your'll breakfast, so your'll can eat now or later."

They just mumbled a good bye and I walked out of the apartment and headed down to the lobby, where Sam was waiting for me.

I reached the building and walked into the lobby and walked to the elevator while getting 'good morning Miss King.' or just simple 'good morning' I pressed for the 70th floor. With a ding the door opened and waiting for me was Melanie with a stack of papers.

I walked to my office, talking to Melanie about the project going on in Paris and London. I opened my door not realising that there were people already in my office and just walked to my desk, I made it to my desk and stopped, feeling like I was being watched and looked up from the papers in my hands for my eyes to meet with 5 pairs of blue eyes staring at me with a hint of laughter in their depths.

"I am amazed that you didn't trip or something while wearing such high heels and your eyes on those papers." Anthony said trying to hold in his laughter.

I just shook my head and sat in my chair opposite them, and replied.

"For your information Anthony, I have been wearing heels for like 6 years now. So I can walk in them with out tripping."

"Okay, so like, how come you didn't notice us, I mean I know that we are 'big sized men' and all so it's not that hard to notice us." Dylan pouted

"Let's not forget extremely good looking." Sebastian said running his hands through his hair. Show off!

"Yeah!, how can you forget that, I mean like look at us!" William said throwing his hands in the air.

"Do your'll even hear yourselves! I am surprise that your'll can even fit through the doorway with such big heads." I said smiling at them.

"But they are so handsome heads." Eric said smirking

"What are your'll even doing here?" I said put the stack of paper to the side.