T H R E E - N I N E B R O T H E R S

Valentina POV.

We reach at house or mansion ofcourse they are mafia for god sake. We get out from car and walk inside with following them. As we walk inside I hear yelling. Oh god bless me. We walk in living room and saw boys with elderly women..??

She turned and look at me but I just stood their shock. She is alive what the fuck..??!!

"Chole..??" I ask her with glare. She look like crying but then pull me in hug but I pulled away.

"Angelina Lombardi your mother. Your real mother. Chole was her twin sister." Dad said with sad smile. I relax and look at my mother and noticed she have red hair like me. Oh that's why bitch always saying I have her hair. She was talking about my mom. I give her mini smile she is gorgeous. She pulled me in tightly hug.

"I miss you my butterfly." She hiccup while wiping her tears. I give her shoulder squeeze. She turned to another boys.

"Boys introduction yourself from oldest to youngest with age." She told them.

"Antonio your oldest brother. 28 year old." Antonio said with blank face.

"I'm Emilio your favourite second oldest brother. 26 year old." He said with big smile.

"I'm Armani your third oldest brother and oldest twin of this idiot. 22 year old." He said with chuckled.

"I'm Angelo fourth oldest. And I'm not idiot." He grunt and look at his phone.

"Well I'm Giovanni fifth oldest. 19 year old."

"I'm Leonard or leo his younger twin" he said with pointing towards Giovanni. I nod at him.

"Well I'm your most favourite and lovely twin Valentino. 17 year." He said with big smile. I nod at him with shocked face.

"Val meet our younger brother Luis."my twin said while pointing at boy maybe 4 or 5 year old who is hiding behind him.

Wow our father can't keep his pants close. Oh god.

Boys start laughing while Antonio and Emilio coughing and Luis look confused. Dad is blushing like idiot with mom beside him. I give them confused look.

Did they read my thoughts..?? I thought to my self.

"No shit sherlock.!! You keep saying everything out loudly" Tino aka my twin said.

"Oh" I realised and nod.

"Hello brothers I'm Valentina Lombardi. 17 years old." I said in neutral voice.

"Ahh!! Your accent is so cute.!!" Tino exclaim happily making everyone laugh.

While my eyes is on Luis. I walk towards him and knees down on his level. He is so familiar. I saw him somewhere.

"How old are you..??" I ask him softly. He look at me then down on floor.

"He doesn't speak." Mother said with tears.

"Why..??" I ask her. She look like crying.

' Because I don't want to ' His little hand start moving while he sign to his mother. They all look at him with pity. I move towards him and sign.