Soulmate...

In the healing room, Zariah is placed on a table, her stomach wrapped with dressings that have been bled through. One of the nurses, starts to change the dressings again as Loki looks on with his mother. He feels pain in his heart, knowing it's because his soulmate is hurt. "I can't lose her mother." He says quietly as he turns to his mother. She just smiles and holds his hand close as they looked on "You won't. I promise you. She will be fine. She's a fighter."

Loki moves to sit next to Zariah, looking exhausted himself, taking her hand in his and kissing it gently as he waited for her to wake

Loki moves to sit next to Zariah, looking exhausted himself, taking her hand in his and kissing it gently as he waited for her to wake. "She made me realize, how wrong I was, for everything I've done... If I lose her, I lose myself. My heart hurts, mother..." He says looking at Frigga in tears as he put his free hand over his heart "I have a pain here, and it won't go away." Frigga steps toward his and kisses his forehead smiling sadly at him. "My son, that's the way soulmates are. You feel what they feel to a point. In a way, it lets you know if they are hurt or safe."

They sat by quietly waiting for Zariah to wake. Loki stands up looking to his mother "Stay with her please. I will be back." He says as she nodded to him. And in that moment, he left to find Thor and his father.

*Time skip*

Fandral and Odin inspect the damage to the palace where Malekith had crashed his ship. The Allfather frowns a bit deeply worried for the goddess that now lays in the healing room. "We are still unable to restore the palace shields. Our artillery cannot detect them, even Heimdall cannot see them. My king, we are all but defenseless." He says to the Allfather. "Not only that, the Princess of Alfheim is severely injured. It's only a matter of time when the King of Alfheim finds out and I do not think he would be very happy." Odin nods "Yes, you are right about that. But he's an old friend. He knows how head strong his daughter is and what a fine warrior she is. It will be fine."

Just then Thor approaches them with Loki trailing behind him "So Jane is your prisoner now?" Thor exclaims at his father. Loki looks to Fandral "Leave us please. Go stand by the healing room. My mother is there with Zariah." Fandral reluctant at first but understands the princes worries at the moment and simply nods as he walks away, leaving the three men alone.

"I do not wish to fight with you two." Odin says to his sons. "I know how much was risked. So did Zariah. She fought with honor, Loki." Loki's anger started to show on his face "Honor?! I almost lost my soulmate today father! What if it was mother?! You would be feeling what I am feeling!" He raises his voice at his father as Thor puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Loki stepped back a bit.

"Father, we do not want to fight with you either but we intend to pursue Malekith. He almost killed Zariah, royalty, and that alone is enough reason." Thor states to his father. Odin turns his back on his sons looking at the damage the ship caused that crashed into the palace. "We posses the Aether. Malekith will come to us." He finally says.

Loki scoffs a bit shaking his head "Yes and they will destroy us to get it, father." Odin turns to Loki "Do not forget, Loki. That it is because of Zariah you are roaming free. Besides you over estimate the power of these creatures."