𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"I don't wish to become something like that," Theo spoke loudly as he dropped his hands, expressing his exhaustion

"I don't wish to become something like that," Theo spoke loudly as he dropped his hands, expressing his exhaustion. "It's bloody weird that people are just fine with leaving school, getting a job afterward, and then just working, working, and bloody working."

"I don't remember the part where someone said it was mandatory," Bonnie said, "unless I missed it." She took a minute to question her thoughts as she looked away. Wearing a light blue thin-strapped shirt that hung loosely from the bottom with flared bottoms.

"We still have a whole year after this," Blaise finally spoke in, "and you have the entire summer to think about it so why did you think right now was the time to pick that as a conversation?" He leaned forward across the table.

"Because," Theo paused, trying to think of a comeback in his head. Licking his lips as he prepared himself to say something but still nothing. "That's all I have to say. Because I did, like how can you not think about it. I don't want to rot in an office, have you seen me?"

"You have two eyes, a nose, lips, two pairs of ears and hair," Amelia chimed in, "congratulations you're just like the rest of us, Theo." She stifled a laugh as she took a bite out of a raspberry cupcake, taking the entire platter to herself. Bonnie reached to take one as she swatted her hand away, giving her a look that screamed no.

"Well, first of all, I have brown hair, so not the same. I also have a small scar on my ear, like right behind it, it looks like a round cookie for some reason." He turned his head, bringing his hand up to fold the shell of his ear to show us the scar. "See, a cookie."

"I'll make you a cookie for your cookie scar," Bonnie insisted, a gentle smile on her face as she stirred two spoons of light sugar into her coffee. "Then you'll have a matching friend that actually likes you."

He turned his face. "You like me as well," he protested. "Who doesn't like me? I'm funny, I'm really good at Charms, and I have a really good voice, everyone loves me."

"That could be debatable." Blaise sipped into his tea as he hissed on the warm liquid upon his tongue. "If we're being technical here, I have many reasons that I could state that would help us — "

"Oh no need to get so practical Blaise, it's only nine in the morning and I'm not really in the brightest mood to hear a thousand reasons why Theo — "

"Debate?" Theo asked, "Debatable? I don't understand how you're going to debate over someone who hasn't even permitted you to even debate over them."

"I mean I'm pretty sure I can debate over you, considering it's been five months since I've been dating you. I know I could say a few things, you suck at — "

"I mean I'd say I'm pretty good at suc — "

Bonnie clamped her hand over his mouth as I bit into a buttered toast, trying to hide my laugh. Bonnie pressed her lips together as she scolded him with her eyes. Amelia hysterically laughs against Blaise's shoulder as he doesn't even try to hide it.