56. Zendaya

Y/N Pov.:

The week of interviews and fotoshootings are finally over and we landed back in london 12 minutes ago.

"Are you exited to see Z again ?" he asked while he drove us to my house.

"Yes, of course. I can't wait to finally see her in person again. Even tho i think we won't have that much time together." i said.

"Why is that ?" he asked.

"Well, i will help Josh and Evelyn where i can. And then our plannings ? It will take us also some time." i said.

"Right. The next time you talk to them tell me how they doing." he said.

"I will." i said. Minutes later we stoped at my house. "I will bring my things fast inside and then come back."

"No rush, darling." he smiled at me. I grabbed my luggage and just put it down on the kitchen floor, before i walked back to Tom.

"Let's go." i said and sat down. 15 minutes later we finally were at Toms house. Haz car stood outside what could mean that they are inside. "Finally !"

"Someone is exited." Tom joked before we both got to the door. Tom got out his key and opened the door. "Whatever you may do anywhere, stop it now ! I don't wanna see what i want to see !"

"Tom !" we heard Haz saying and walked around the wall to hug him. "Y/N !" he said and then hugged me.

"Hey Ha-" i started.

"Y/N !" Z came running to me and embraced me in a big hug.

"Hey Z." i said laughing and hugged her back. She then pulled away to look at me.

"You did amazing. We watched your movie and it was perfect." she said.

"Thanks." i thanked her. "What are we doing now ?"

"Did you already talked to her about everything ?" Tom asked Haz.

"Oh right, i forgot." Haz said.

"Is it something bad ?" Z asked and i smiled.

"Depends on what you say. Let's go upstairs and talk that between us. Let them chill for a second." he said and grabbed her hand, to go upstairs.

Tom and I both sat down in the living room and cuddled together. "What do you think she will say ?"

"I think their love could be strong enough for Z to move to london or Haz to move. But both love their home, so i don't really know." Tom said and went with his hand through my hair.

"Yeah, that's what i thought too. I just don't want that this is ruin their relationship." i said. "Haz work is doing better than ever right now and i don't know if it would be the same in america. But all Z's friends are in America and she is Hollywood."

"We just need to wait darling. Maybe for them it's a lot easier than we think." he said.

"Maybe." i said and closed my eyes.

Minutes later we heard people coming down the stairs. Z and Haz walked in the living room and sat down next to us.

"And ?" i asked.

"We aren't sure what we will do. We will talk and think about that while i'm here and then make our decision." Z said.

"It's not bad." Tom said. "But also not that good."

"We just want to enjoy our time together and then hopefully come to and agreement." Haz said and put his arm around her.

"I hope you do." i said. "Well, what do we wanna do now ?"

"We could get some food delivered and just chill this day." Haz said.

"I agree." Tom said.

"Well, than let's do this. I want pizza." Z said.

"I will order it. You choose a movie." Haz said and left to get his phone.

"What about we watch one of Y/N's new movies ?" Z asked. "I didn't watched that with Chrsi Evans already !"

"Noooo !" Tom groaned and pulled me down on the couch with him, so that i laid on top of him.

"What's the problem ?" Z asked.

"Tom told me he cried very much at this movie. And now that he know extra information-" i started.

"I don't wanna cry. You know me guys, i cry at every little thing." Tom whined.

"Than that's a yes to watch that movie." Z said. Then Haz came back in the living room.

"What are we watching ?" he asked and sat down next to Z, to pulled her in his side.

"Hopefully watching Tom crying over his boyfriend." Z said and we all laughed except of Tom.

"You're in our house, watch out." he warned.

"Well, soon your out." Haz said.

"Right, that's what i wanted to ask you. Haz said you wanted to move in together, how is it doing ?" Z asked us.

"We will start planing now. We wanted to do it after the premier." i said. We talked a little more about the topic until the doorbell rang and Tom came back in the living room with pizza.

"Then let's start." Z said and put the movie on.

Already after 30 minutes they cried. "What is happening with her ?" Z cried.

"She-" Tom started but i hit him with a pillow. "Why did you do that ?"

"Don't spoil." i said. Then after 30 more minutes the hospital crying scenes came. And i knew that Tom wouldn't like them. My character had a really bad breakdown right now and that was at the end just me having a breakdown.

"I'm so sorry." Tom cried out and pulled me closer to him and hid his face in my chest. "I'm such a bad boyfriend."

He sobbed in my chest. "It's okay, look at me." i said and lifted his chin up with my finger. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy. "It's okay, it happened but it's over. You are the best boyfriend i can dream of. You did nothing wrong and even if you did then i forgave you, babe."

"I don't deserve you." he whispered.

"I don't deserve you." i whispered back and kissed him.

"Ahhh i'm gonna cry more !" Z said and we looked at them looking at us and Z having a completely mental breakdown.

"Awwww." we all said to her.