Chapter 22

As the train stopped Anadil took her luggage and waited for Aliya by the door of their compartment, since she came back she haven't spoken to the three, and Hermione was trying hard for her to talk to them again.

As Aliya and Anadil walked out of the train, Anadil already saw Sirius, James, and Lily Aliya looked at her and she smiled, "Go, your Dad's, there" She said as she pointed to the left, Aliya smiled and pulled her with her.

"Hey dad" Aliya said smiling at her father.

"Hey, Mr. Brooke" Anadil said with a smile.

"Well, how're things going?" Mr. Brooke asked Anadil.

"It's fine, sir, have you seen my Uncle at the apparition point?" Anadil asked.

"No, maybe he's just arrived", Mr. Brooke said and Anadil smiled before going the other way, she saw Wood and The Watsons, the two saw her then looked at the side and saw Sirius, James, and Lily, Wood lightly tapped Watson's shoulder and gestured for them to go to Anadil, with one look at Anadil, Watson waved and gestured for her to come with them.

Anadil smiled, grateful that the three were still there, "May I ask what the two of you are doing here? Clearly your Mum, would be here to pick you lot up" Anadil said as she stared at the three.

"Mum'll be here, I see you're still waiting for Regulus" Benefits said and Anadil nodded.

"Mr. Brooke said he's not at the apparition point" Anadil said, and Wood smiled at her, then whispered something to Watson when he saw that Sirius was staring at them.

"You know we can take you to the apparition point, Mum'll be there for sure" Watson said and Wood gave her a approving smile.

"So you and Wood can talk without the prying eyes of your father", Benedict whispered to Anadil, she smirked and looked at the three.

"That's a good idea" She said.

"Best be quick, Daddy dearest's heading this way", Benedict said as the four of them was about to leave the platform.

"Ah there you are!" Someone shouted from a far the four looked back and saw Regulus, he was wearing his usual suit and a brief case.

"Couldn't find you lot, you three will be apparating with us, your Mum told me to pick you up, they're quite busy at the moment" Regulus said as he smiled at the four.

"They're looking at us and Sirius' approaching, it'll be best if the two of you don't stand to close with eachother" Regulus whispered to Anadil and Wood, the two of them looked at eachother, before Anadil walked a bit further and beside Benedict.

And as Regulus said it someone tapped his shoulder, he turned and saw Sirius, "Hey" Sirius said awkwardly to Regulus, Regulus kept a serious facade and gave a nod.

"I-I as wondering, when can we visit? Can we stay there for Christmas?" Sirius asked, Regulus pursed his lips before he spoke.

"Well it is your choice, you can visit any day, yes you can spend Christmas with us, to be honest with you the house is to big for the two of us, and a little company wouldn't hurt" He said a small smile forming on his lips.

"Uhm, yeah, we'll visit, I'll bring the others, thanks, Regulus" Sirius said he was about to leave when Regulus called him, he was surprised, but turned to his brother.

"I'm not happy with what you did, by the way, you're being like Mother" He spat, Sirius was taken aback then glared at his brother before he walked away.

"Sorry for that, hold on to eachother, since we'll attract muggles, we won't go to the apparition point, it's fine here, alright, all good" Regulus said then he turned.

It was all black, until they saw light they were at an alley not far from their house.

"We'll leave the two of you and you can talk, Anadil knows the way home, she'll show you, c'mon boys, your Mum's waiting" Regulus said and the two Watson's smiled at him.

"Coming Attorney" The two said and went with Regulus.

"I wanted to hug you so badly earlier", Wood said as he engulfed Anadil in a hug, Anadil chuckled.

"You couldn't do it in front of, them", Anadil said as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed, Wood.

Wood smiled at Anadil before the two of them walked hand in hand, "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, love", Wood said as he sent Anadil a wink, Anadil smiled at him before entering their house.

"Regulus, that thing you said at the platform, don't you think it was a bit much?" Anadil asked as she sat down at the dinning table, Regulus turned to her and smiled.

"I know, I think he still needs to be taught a lesson, that's why I said that, it wasn't intentional it— it slipped out" Regulus said and gestured Anadil to get some plates.

Anadil sighed and stood up, and took two plates, spoons and forks.

"Eat, we can talk later" Regulus said and Anadil obeyed.

Ones the two were done eating, Anadil washed the dishes while Regulus cleaned the table.

It was true that the two of them had a long day, it was still 1:00 pm in New York, they left King's cross at 5:00 pm, the time difference can leave someone exhausted.

"I'll be back later, you know the rules, Ani", Regulus said before he kissed Anadil's forehead then left.

Anadil went to her room and started to unpack her trunk, she was still thinking when they would visit, it was obvious that it'll be often.

———

It has been two days since Anadil arrived back home, and the two of them were glad that they haven't visited yet, "Must be, because of you" Anadil said as they were eating lunch.

"That's offensive, but reasonable" Regulus said with a chuckle, "I wonder if they'll ever show up, I gave them two addresses" He continued.

"One here and one back at London, I didn't know where we'd stay, but when Benedict and Lorenzo's Mum told me that Wood's staying with them, I thought it'll be better if we stay here", Regulus said as he smiled at Anadil.

"Why am I so lucky to have you as an Uncle and a fourth cousin?" Anadil said with a bit of sarcasm.

"Because of Dumbledore's shitshow" Regulus said as he chuckled, as the two were cleaning, there was a knock on the door, Regulus took a peak at the hole by the door.

"It's them!" She called out to Anadil, Anadil went to the living room and took a book from the shelf in the room.

"Let them in then, you can't expect them to stay there all day long, and I'm pretty sure they already heard you, no point in hiding, really", Anadil said sarcastically, before Regulus opened the door he turned to Anadil.

"Who taught you to be that sarcastic?" He said in an impressed voice.

"You of course" Anadil said with a smile, Regulus playfully rolled his eyes before opening the door.

"Regulus" James said politely, but avoided Regulus' gaze.

"I really thought it would only be the two of you" Regulus said as the three went in.

"Hi" Sirius said when he saw Anadil, Anadil looked up from her book and lightly smiled.

"I'm guessing this is where it gets awkward?" Regulus awkwardly said, Anadil looked at him and pouted playfully.

"Maybe" She replied and Regulus sighed.

"I'm not built for these things" Regulus said playfully, the three were amused, and Regulus smirked at them and sent Anadil a wink.

———

:))