Chapter Twenty-One

"Let go of me or I will scream" you threatened, frightened by what the senior boy wants to do to you.

"The walls in this academy are soundproof, so go ahead"

You try your hardest to escape his grasp, however to no avail, he was superior in strength.

"Let her go!"

Like the cliches in romance books or movies, your savior comes in...holding a pen.

However, you are happy to see Owen, but your happiness turns into horror when your friend stabs Loren in the shoulder with the pen.

Loren lets go of you and lets out a pained groan.

"You fucking brat, UGH!"

--------

"I'm the one who is supposed to go not you!" Elliot growls at his father.

"Don't worry, I will take care of everything, and (Y/n) will be ok, it is just a little fight"

The thought of a fight happening at the academy and you being in the middle of it.

It made Elliot furious that he won't be able to seek vengeance against anyone.

He wants to kill everyone who causes you harm.

"I'm her father, not you!" Ethel rolls his eyes at his son.

"Your friend came to speak to you about some matters, don't spend too much time with him"

Once Ethel leaves his office, Leo walked in with a confident smile.

"What are you doing here bastard?!" Elliot spats.

"Listen, no harm done, I just wanted what is good for you" Elliot raises a mocking eyebrow at his assistant.

"And my father is good for me?" Leo sighs, looking now guilty.

"Yes, I felt sympathy for your father when he told me the whole story, he doesn't deserve that treatment from you"

Elliot snort and takes a sip from his drink to calm down his anger.

"I thought I could consider you my friend, guess you always were a piece of shit"

Unfazed by the blond's words, Leo walks closer to Elliot holding three folders.

"I found the boys who would commit the school shooting at the academy" Leo's words quickly catch the attention of his boss.

"And don't worry your father doesn't know anything about that"

Elliot views the three folders offered to him about the boys who will commit the crime.

"The school shooting will happen next week" Elliot smirks mischievously, his eyes glinting with excitement.

"Leo..." The assistant's eyes brighten up in happiness, expecting to be forgiven.

"...You still are a son of a bitch"

--------

"I'm her grandfather"

"Maternal?"

"No, prenatal"

The headmaster looks confused at your grandfather's words, knowing exactly who is Ethel.

He doesn't really remember seeing Elliot's father's name in the scholarship file that Elliot presented to him back in the days.

"Where is Mr. Diedrich?"

Ethel narrows his eyes at the elder man, not like his nosiness.

"What did my granddaughter do?" Ethel changes the subject.

You frown at the question, feeling offense by the assumption that you have done something.

"She didn't do anything, a senior tried to harass her but her friend Owen stabbed him in the shoulder"

Owen fakes cough slightly to attract your grandfather's attention towards him, which works.

"I like you, kid" Ethel walks closer, so the boy is the only one to hear what is to be said.

"But you should have aimed for the neck"