49

This might be a lil emotional :')
I cried just a lil bit writing it.
If you understand the header,
no you don't (・_・;)

Ps- I'm no medical professional, so the information in the Chapter may or may not be accurate.

Don't kill me. It's not what you think. It gets better I promise ⊙﹏⊙

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I burst through the entrance of the hospital sprinting over to the reception.

I was wholly drenched in blood. Like literally, covered. Most of the blood was Harry's and the rest was from my own wound.

"Harry Styles. Where's he?" I question impatient.

"Ma'am you're bleeding you need to-"

"Just say the room number!" I shout in stress.

"We can't we're sorry. It's a high security zone." She denies.

"I'm a part of the band. Here." I get my ID out of my phone case and show it to her.

Checking it, she goes through the computer and answers.
"He's in surgery right now, but his room number is 237." She states.

I run through the corridor searching for the room as I notice three guards outside the room.

"We're sorry you can't enter." One of them steps forward.

"I'm- I'm not doing anything. I'll just wait. Please." I request. "I'm his friend."

"Ma'am you need to stay out. We'll have to wait until he's out of surgery and fully conscious so that he can consent to allowing you." He explains nicely.

"Fine." I turn away getting to the bench nearby and getting my phone out.

I call Liam.

"Hello?" He picks up, his voice sleepy.

"Liam.. You need to get to the hospital.. with the others." I say sniffling holding my arm.

My arm was hurting more now because the adrenaline rush was finally gone and my sensations were full phased.

"What!? What do you mean!? Are you okay?" He questions stressed.

"Y-yes. I'm fine. It's- it's Harry. He got shot." I explain.

"What the- fine I'll get them. What hospital are you in?"

"Holy Cross." I state as he hangs up.

A nurse walks up to me with a kit.

"Ma'am let me treat this, Please." She requests as I nod.

While she's rubbing some sort of liquid onto it, it started Burning like hell.

I hold my head in my free hand as the nurse continues to treat the gunshot.
I wasn't crying but my tears kept streaming down my eyes and I didn't know what to do to stop it.

***

I felt taps on my shoulder when my eyes snapped open. I didn't realise I dozed off.

Liam stood there worried looking at me. I didn't realise that they would be scared seeing me all covered in blood.

"Grace are you okay?" He questions holding my shoulder.

"Y-yes I'm fine. Is Harry out of surgery?" I look around.

"Yes. Louis and Niall are inside seeing him. But I thought I should wake you up. You need to see him." He softly rubs my hands.