Chapter 34 : are you joining?

3rd person's POV

The girls went to the cafeteria to have their lunch. Walking through the hallways they met TxT, Soobin's group. As Y/N made eye contact with Soobin the boy smirked planning something.

"Y/N isn't that your brother?" Asked Chaeyoung pointing at Soobin Y/N nodded as she looked back at their direction, they we're about to leave when a voice called Y/N.

"Y/N~ah"

Y/N's POV

"Y/N~ah" i familiarize the voice owned by Soobin oppa, i looked back at his direction with a confused look at my face.

"What?" I mouthed at him.

He gestured me to come to him so i obeyed I'm still a good child you know haha.

"Guy's you can go first I'll just catch up with y'all" i said to the girls as they nodded and went off to the cafeteria.

I went to soobin's direction and gave him a questionable look.

"Wae?" I asked

"Are you entering the competition?" Yeonjun asked as he smiled sweetly at me. Well maybe trying to convince me in joining the competition.

"I don't think i will" i replied pursing my lips together.

"Oh come on! It's just this year—""Beomgyu that's so overrated" taehyun cut beomgyu's sentence making the older look at him in disbelief because taehyun didn't used any formalities on his speaking.

"That's disrespectful Taehyun! I wonder if you talk yo you're mom like this, would she slap that handsome face of yours?!" Beomgyu exclaimed still wanting taehyun to respect him as his hyung.

"Mom is to mesmerize by my handsomeness to notice the informality" teahyun replied flipping his imaginary hair rolling his eyes at beomgyu.

"Anyways, why aren't you joining Y/N? It's going to be fun" heuning kai said wanting me to join.

"Because i don't want to" i replied looking at soobin "are y'all joining?" I added curiousity raised inside of my body.

"Yes we are, and it's a waste if you won't join"

"But I don't have a group" i answered well lied to be honest i just don't wanna join.

"Whatever you say" soobin said and smirked at me. "now what the heck is this bunny planning on doing? I have a feeling he's up to no good"

"Umm... Okay I'll take my leave now the girl's might be waiting for me. Bye~" i chimed waiving my hand on them and took my leave walking to the cafeteria.

"I'll be walking with you later!!!" I heard soobin yelled at my back, and as i look back i nodded at his statement agreeing to go home with him. I continued walking to the cafeteria.

3rd person's POV

"Eonnie's!" Y/N exclaimed as she saw her friends already eating without her. "Y'all really ate without me" she added.

"Well you were taking forever taking to soobin, and we're hungry already" lia eonnie said munching onto her burger.

"Yeah Y/N~nie, sorry about that" chaeryoung said as she drank her strawberry smoothie.

"Y/N don't just stand their like a statue and order already" Yeji said making Y/N nod and went to the food vendors to buy her lunch.

"Cute..." Yuna said as she looked at the photo she took of Y/N sulking because they ate without her.

"Guy's look at Y/N's face it's so cute!" Yuna exclaimed as she showed her phone screen to the other's as they stoped eating in awe of how cute their maknae is.