five

Morning

Namjoon POV

having an omega next to me makes me feel happy, Today the 3 of them will work as our slaves. I don't plan to let them go, As I did with the past omegas since this one will do anything to get his brother safe.
I talked with Tae, Hoseok, and Yoongi about them, Yoongi said that after they summited to us, they must obey our commands and never disobey. So after the meeting, we went to their room and told them about their job. Jin and The Bunny obeyed and nodded, except the kitten.
I heard Hoseok whispering to him something then he obeyed and nodded.

I and the guys have a business meeting today so we told the maids to get those 3 dressed properly and told them what to do.
Everyone was ready then we went to their room to see them all well dressed up in tight suits.

Then all of us went downstairs and got in the limo and told the driver where we were heading, We also got 3 cars following us in front and the back for protection because being a mafia leader is a dangerous job and if we aren't careful the rivals might plan to kill me and everyone.

We reached the building called GOT7 Corporation. Then got out of the car and went into the building then asking the receptionist before heading up the elevator.

Jin POV

After we got in the building we went up the elevator then stepping out to see men in the dark suits leading us to a large room. Then I saw 7 guys waiting for us at their table.
Master Namjoon told us to wait for them in the other large room before going in and shaking hands with the Leader.

I, Jimin, and Kook were in a room, and outside the room are guards. There was complete silence until Jimin Spoke Up "Hyung what are they gonna do to us"Jimin Asked, "I don't know Jimin, am sorry to get u and kook in this mess it all my fault for telling him my name" Jin Replied Before crying with Jimin and Kook. We were sobbing until we heard the door opened and revealed 5 buff men followed by a guy. He told us to follow him and that master is waiting downstairs. While following them I heard a guy saying that they were raided before being shot.
The three of us got scared then were grabbed and dragged into a room. then we were forcefully beaten by the unknown men and the three of us started begging them to stop but they didn't, were crying and, they were about to shoot us until the master and his friends came and shoot the 5 men's legs killing 4 of them and leaving their leader alive after that he and his friends to our aids and hugs us. "Sorry if we were late am sorry please don't cry," He said and I sobbed in his arms before being unconscious.

Namjoon POV

We heard that GOT7 Corps is getting raided and prepared our guns and heading to the omegas room when we opened the door and there was no trace of them until we heard crying across and halls. We ran as fast and opened the door we could see them being beaten up. I got pissed and shot the guy in the head and his comrades. then shooting their leader in the leg before rushing to jin who is tired from sobbing too much with his brothers.

we looked saw that there were bruises across his body and same with his brothers as well.
Taehyung was pissed as hell when he saw his precious omega being beaten and abused that he immediately continue to beat the guy up until Yoongi took hold of him while hoseok is carrying the unconscious Jimin while I picked up an unconscious Jin and Taehyung carrying the unconscious Jungkook. Before I go I told yoongi to bring the bastard into the basement, He nodded then I went out the door to see the GOT7 members being shocked and told us to bring the 3 of them to the medical room nearby their office before transferring them to our mansion. we did and waited for the doctors to finish cleaning their bruises.

"Namjoon why are they special to u and your friends." BamBam said, "When I learned about him and his parents I kidnapped him and his brothers and brought to our mansion are our slaves, it rare to have 3 male omegas as a brothers you know, "I said and he nodded.

The Doctor came out and Said "They are ok but they must not do any hard work since they are tired and need sleep, Jungkook's arms are almost broken he need to wear a cast for it to heal".
We All nodded and saw taehyung fisting his hands then the doctor left and allowed us to enter, when we entered the room we saw the 3 of them sleeping softly until i heard taehyung crying.
"am sorry kookie that I can't protect you" he cried while yoongi is comforting him until I said "Hoseok stay here and take care of them Yoongi and Tae head to the basement" , they both nodded and went to sat next to jimin bed

-----------------------------------------------------------Thanks For Reading, The Next Chapter is full of fluff.