Firox

Lmfao this is literally just a Tarboy oc nothing that special tbh. Go fucking watch it if you haven't, still.

Aight, this is fucking CRINGE, but FUCK IT

It's name is Flairox, or maybe it'll be Firox, I can't really decide which is better. I might go cringe cringe and make it a girl, I can't decide on an actual gender for the shithead.

Fuck it, it's a girl now. So, a purpose of hers is to just mainly follow orders/commands that involve literally melting anyone (their home and belongings included) down to fucking nothing. She's a dumbass otherwise, because The Fat Cats see intelligence/the educated as dangerous. They've dumbed down the slaves (the grandfather and Billy are some of the only who know that they're corrupt cunts) into thinking they're godly/all-good figures and that what they're being forced to do is 'for the greater good' (ahem ahem, rich bitches and the government on the rest of us, ahem ahem).

Her true purpose is to take down Tarboy when and if he actually returns. The Fat Cats aren't as stupid as you'd wish them to be. They're still a little paranoid even after Tarboy's defeat, and have had Flairox/Firox burn down/melt any sort of signs of revolt or anyone who started speaking out against them that they could catch. It's to the point that she's a recognized weapon amongst the lessers like the grandfather, Billy, and the countless other slaves.

Originally, she was going to be tossed away after getting rid of Tarboy at his return, but his story sparked many mini-revolts and the like. Grandpa was the one who started the spread of Tarboy's story, and Tarboy became a legend amongst the lessers. Even mentioning Tarboy can get you in deep shit though, so his story is spread in private areas (homes/not monitored places/etc). Tar itself is usually monitored by cameras or just melted because it 'moved'. Some have been imprisoned, tortured, and had their body parts (or whole being) melted for being spotted with tar.

Her abilities include: burning all kinds of things to degrees over the high hundreds, lasers, she can even 'fly' while shooting fire from her 'feet' or 'hands', just shit having to do with fire in general. Water can usually stop her fires, but some can be electrical fires. The biggest ones are usually electric fires. Her body can absorb and transfer heat easily, and can handle very high numbers. She's flexible and fast too, but usually trips because she's dumb as fuck.

The lessers (not rich, not The Fat Cats) learned this over time and take advantage of that, if they don't seem to be her target, or if they're not afraid. If someone interacts with her, that isn't a target, she's friendly and curious. She's very oblivious/unaware of the shit conditions the lessers live in, even if the scene is literally right in front of her.

(This is a snit bit shhhh)

If Tarboy were to randomly pass her, and be within her sight, there's still a chance she won't immediately realize who he is. She'll be curious and friendly, until given command by TFC to kill or capture him.