Chapter Seven

Luis decided on a different type of punishment for you this time, but it left a more brutal effect on you than the other punishment.

He locked you up in your room for days with little food and water, not bothering to visit you.

You became skinnier due to the lack of food, and the lack of water caused you to feel dehydrated and rotten, and due to that, your body has weakened to the point that you can’t stay active for the rest of the day.

Nor could you get a good sleep due to the burning hunger of not being fed well.

Through the five days, you feel disgusting, hope started to fade of getting out of this punishment until Luis decided to visit you on the sixth day.

‘’Have you learned your lesson, angel?” the vampire taunts, after stepping into the room, holding a large tray of food, and a goblet filled to the brim with water.

‘’Yes,’’ you mumble out, sitting up in your bed, before Luis places the trey on your lap and adjusts the pillow behind your head, so you could lean your back on it while eating.

Just when you were about to eat, your adoptive father snatches the fork and knife away from your grasp.

‘’I’m going to feed you, myself, but first…’’ his red eyes meet yours, a smirk appearing on his face.

‘’I want you to apologize for what you said about me’’

If the punishment wasn’t humiliating enough, and the fact that he wants to feed you himself as if you were a baby.

Yet he has the nerve to say that he wants you to apologize for offending you when he killed your parents and kidnapped you to force you to become his daughter.

‘’I apologize for offending you, papa’’ you say through gritted teeth, and with a fake smile.

‘’Apology accepted’’

Luis slowly starts to feed you, mockingly cooing at you as he feeds you every piece patiently.

You can tell that he is enjoying every moment of treating you like a child...a small helpless child.

However, you believe and know he won't change his treatment towards you no matter what.

"You need to learn discipline, it will tame you" you roll your eyes.

"Tame me? Am I your pet?" Luis chuckles, picking now your empty tray.

"No, of course not, you are my sweet innocent daughter" you sigh, and lay under the covers again.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going back to sleep" you reply.

"No, you are not, get ready, we have a long night ahead of us" Luis stands up and walks towards the door.

"Oh and wear the prettiest dress you have, angel"

 With those words being said, Luis leaves the room.

                                       --------------------