Ch. 26

Cali's POV

" Markeyvius put some pep in ya step, and come on." I said knowing he was walking slow as hell behind me.

Me, Key, and A'Kyrie all had an early flight to Memphis this morning. I wanted to be in Memphis a day before AK's party just to make sure everything was going according to plan.

" Fool, don't rush me. I wouldn't be so tired if I didn't have to come get yo ass last night." He frowned at me as he finally made it on the escalator.

Key was still tired from last night which caused him to wake up on the grumpy side this morning. Which is nothing that I'm not use to cause A'Kyrie does the same thing when he's tired.

 Which is nothing that I'm not use to cause A'Kyrie does the same thing when he's tired

" Ion know whatchu frowning fa." I laughed as I looked back at Key.

" Hell, I'm m'fin tied."

" We'll I can't relate cause I slept great." I smiled as I shrugged my shoulders.

" I know you did." He said looking me up and down as he walked down a few steps to get on the same step as me and AK.

I blushed, " Shutup."

He laughed as we both stepped off the escalators. We walked through the airport terminal until we made to the boarding tunnel. The flight attendant escorted us to our first class seats as we waited for take off. As we sat down Key reclined his seat closing his eyes.I put on AK's noise canceling headphones to protect his ears, and of course he started fussing cause he hates em.

" Dadadada." He fussed as he reached over towards Key.

" No, papa daddy's trying to sleep. He's tired." I said trying to shush him.

He started to cry causing me to sigh. Key opened his eyes, and looked at me.

" Give em here. Where his pacifier at?" Key asked as he grabbed A'Kyrie from me.

I grabbed his pacifier outta his baby bag, and gave it to Key. He put it in AK's mouth.

" Come on, lay down. Let's go to sleep." Key said as A'Kyrie laid his head on Key's chest closing his eyes.

Key closed his eyes as he slowly rubbed AK's back until he slowly started to drift off as well. By time the pilot announced we were getting ready for takeoff both of em was knocked out.

" I really hate the fact dat they act just alike." I said rolling my eyes as I looked at them.

" But they look so cute. Let me take a picture real quick." I said as I took a picture of them myself.

While on the flight I took the time to reply to some business emails until we made our arrival to Memphis.

An Hour & 30 Mins Later...

" You had Erica drop yo truck off?" Key asked as we approached my Urus.

" Yeah, I'ma driving since y'all so damn tired." I laughed as I looked back at him and A'Kyrie.