Childhood

The mikealsons are all in a hospital waiting room and can hear screaming.

"Gabi." Klaus whispers hearing the screams of the women he once loved after almost two decades.

They see one tall black haired women who has a baby in her arms. With another dark haired man who has a little boy in his lap. On his right side a young girl across from them is young pale man who is sitting in a chair tapping his foot annoyed.

"Talia." Hayley states in awe as everyone looks over to her confused. "You know her?" Davina asks as Hayley nods.

"She saved my life. She helped me control myself when I first turned. She's one of the most respected shapeshifters that has ever existed." As everyone looks to her in awe the originals having heard of the she-alpha.

"Gabi and Talia were best friends that's her husband Atticus and her brother Peter. Also their children Laura and Derek." Klaus recalls with a small smile.

When a dark skinned man comes out as they all jump to their feet. "You can come in now." He tells them as they all walk in to the hospital room with another dark sinned tall women and a light skinned man.

"Who are they?" Hope asks confused.

"They're Gabriella's siblings technically half she shares the same father as Marin and Alan Deaton and the same mother as Deucalion." Klaus tells them as they come to realise that Gabriella and Klaus understood one another and that their love was pure which could be told from the tone of voice Klaus talked to her about.

"Aw. Shes beautiful Gabi." Talis tells her as she smiles looking down at the wrapped new born in her arms.

"You got a name for the little one." Atticus asks smiling down at the child as Gabi nods.

"Talia... her name is Talia." As Talia looks to her best friend in suprise and pride.

"Thank You Gabi." As Gabi smiles and takes a breath. "Talia Alan Duke Deaton." She states as both of her brothers look at in her in emotionally.

As the memory fades.

"She's beautiful Niklaus." Elijah tells him as Klaus looks up with tears in her eyes. "Yes she is."

Before the mikealsons fade to a memory at the age of four and in a house playing with Cora, when they hear someone coming.

"Who's that?" Cora asked scared as they run and hide under the bed. As men come in fully armed. "Hunters." Cora and Talia whisper fearfully.

"There just kids!" Davina snaps frustrated seeing these fully armed gunmen coming after toddlers.

"Check under the bed." One of them say. As Talia and Cora's eyes widen as they hold onto each others hand and suddenly disappear as Hunter checks under not seeing anyone. They all eventually walk away. As Cora and Tallie release a breath.

"Did she just use accidental camouflage magic?" Kol questions in amazement.

"Tallie! Cora!" Talia and Gabi call out looking for their daughters as they find them in the bedroom and run to them hugging them close. "Are you ok? Did they see you." As both girls look at their mothers confused.