𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

Anna and Joshua walk hand in hand towards their suite, where the rest of the De La Cruz family is sitting around waiting to see the little girl that lights up their world. Anna grew even more nervous when halting in front of the door of her room she'd be staying for 5 days.

Joshua reached into his pocket for the room key. Glancing over at his little sister beside him, he can't help but notice her uneasiness. But as a little punishment, he decided not to reassure her.

Once he opens the door, he motioned the little girl to enter. She reluctantly took a step forward. Joshua glances once more at the little girl's face, and if he didn't know any better, she was probably seconds away from having a breakdown.

Anna forces herself to move her legs to enter the room. Suddenly all of her nerves were gone, and her chest bubbled in awe. The room itself had a living room, and she could see the kitchen from where she stood. They also had a whole wall full of glass windows so you can see the city clearly and you had a great view of the beach.

Anna couldn't even imagine the amount of money this room was for her family to be staying here

Anna couldn't even imagine the amount of money this room was for her family to be staying here. "Anna!" a voice cried, but before she could register what was happening, she felt her feet being lifted off the ground and into the air she was twirled. Feeling slightly dizzy, then she came to a sudden stop and was pulled into a bone-crushing hug.

"Anna, I'm so so sorry!" Oliver placed her down, and he crouches down at her height, "I should've been watching you more carefully. This is all my fault, I should-" This time, it was Anna's turn for a surprise (not quite ) bone-crushing hug. "I'm sorry, oli! It's not your fault! It's mine. I didn't mean to worry you,"

She pulls back,

"I promise never to do it again." She said with a straight serious face, glassy eyes, but she held back her tears.

Oliver smiled and kissed her cheek, "I think out of everyone, you owe Anthony the biggest and warmest hug. And the best apology," he winked.

" Annabella." a deep voice calls from behind them. Anna whips her head around, causing her hair to hit Oliver in the face. "Bubba-"

"Do you know what you did wrong?" His face was serious, and his tone was stern. Anna straightens up, clutching the hem of her dress. She uses sheer force to look him in the eye. She blinks back her tears and gives a shaky nod.

Keeping her chin up high, she and Anthony held each other's gaze. Annabella looks away and walks towards her most intimidating-looking brother.

But she knows that on the outside, he looks pretty scary but on the inside, he's a big softy. Anna knows she has all her brothers wrapped around her little finger.

She stands right in front of him, then wraps her small arms around his legs. "I'm so so so so so sorry, bubbas. I promise that I won't do it again, Joshua told me how dangerous it could be, and he promised never to do it again. And I won't, I swear I won't, I don't want to stick a thousand needles in my eyes. Because that will really hurt and then I wouldn't be able to see, and if I can't see then I won't be able to watch movies with-"

"Okay, Anna, we get it-" Tyler said while coming back from the kitchen with Alex with a glass of juice."Shut your mouth, TyTy!" Anna snaps at him. Oliver, Tyler, Alex, Joshua, and Anthony both look at her wide.

"Anna, we do not speak to each other that way!"

"But-"

"No, Anna, we don't talk back and give attitude like that. You are already in trouble as it is."

Anna's eyes started to fill with tears, "But I said I was sorry-"

"Sometimes, sorry doesn't cut it!" Anthony snaps at her causing her to flinch at his tone. Anthony, the heart sinks. Anna backs away from him, "Shit, Anna-"

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Noah grabs him by the collar and slams him against the wall. Alex then takes his cue to grab a crying Anna and his youngest brothers in the upstairs. Joshua sighs, muttering under his breathe, "This was supposed to be a vacation.."

"Noah-" Anthony grabs his clutched fist against his collar.

"Don't you Noah me! What the hell were you thinking raising your voice at her like that?"

"I-"

"You weren't! That's the thing! You never think rationally when you're angry; look where that got you!" he seethed but trying to keep his voice down. Anthony's eyes snapped back at his, "You will not disrespect me!" He uses his full strength to push him off, sending him a few feet away.

This only angered Noah more.

"Like you disrespecting your own sister!?"

"She isn't-"

A hand is placed on Anthony's shoulder, causing him to freeze. "Take a walk," Joshua says quietly but threateningly. He's about to protest, but the grip tightens on his shoulder,

"Take.a.walk."

Anthony pushes past him, bumping into his shoulder. He makes his way to the door, and without looking back, he slams it shut. And with the only thing on his mind, his self-conscious keeps repeating,

You screwed up.

*******
A/N

ohhh, lawd.......

Ahem.

I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if it's a bit shorter; let me know if you would like to see Anthony's P.O.V next chapter or someone else's.➡️➡️

Thank you for reading; I love each and every one of you❤️❤️

Q: What's your Zodiac Sign?

A: 😏Scorpio ♏️