23. Reunion

Chapter 23: Reunion.

"What the hell is going on?" Milo freezed when he made eye contact with Toby who had just made an entrance alongside Arrow.

"Baby!" Milo was pulled into Toby's embrace before he could even assess what was going on, he couldn't help the feeling of helplessness from being pulled like a toy by London and then Toby. Yet, he didn't do anything to object, the Light Fae's scent and touch were intoxicating him.

He notices Arrow jumping into London's arms, smothering him with hugs and kisses.

"I thought you died...." Toby whispered after pulling away from the hug and inspecting Milo thoroughly to make sure the human was safe, although he could swear he felt the pain of his death a while ago with Arrow as his witness.

"I... Didn't?" Milo furrowed his eyebrows and London who had his arm around Arrow's waist coughed.

"Maybe since the bond is back on you were able to feel us pulling London's magic out of him." Elijah butts in to rescue the situation, had Toby known they killed his mate and ressurected him, he would totally go for their necks.

Toby looks skeptically between the two of them and nods, pulling Milo into his arms once again till London raises an eyebrow.

"I was absent too, you know?" He lifts an eyebrow and rolls his eyes when he hears Toby sniffle and throw himself into his arms.

"I'm sorry, I... I just thought... You know what? Never mind." Toby pushes the ridiculous thought out of his mind and decides to be thankful for the fact that he got both of them alive.

"Now that everything is settled." Malcolm speaks after releasing his brother and walking to the human. "How about Elijah gives me that serum and me and Milo get going?" He smiles innocently, throwing one arm on the human's shoulders, making him look incredibly small next to his bigger frame.

"What is he talking about?" Toby squints his eyes, looking between his brother in law and his husbands.

Milo's confusion was peaking, he wasn't very used to people being that touchy with him and why was the other Montgomery acting so mushy around him?

"What serum?" Milo directs his question to Malcolm, lifting his head to make eye contact with the weird warlock and he could have sworn that his gaze turned softer.

"Elijah's serum," Arrow starts to speak, taking a step away from London's arm to Victor's. "We figured a way to break the bond definitely." He explains to Toby, hand rubbing up and down Victor's chest.

"Arrow!" London deadpans, his jaw clenching at Arrow's words.

"So that's the solution that would get me my freedom without ultimate death?" Milo beams, his smile stretching across his face, causing both London and Toby to glare with miscontent.

"Exactly, angel. Besides, with or without the serum, I wasn't gonna let anyone harm you." Malcolm smiles down at the human, squeezing him tighter against him as he speaks, making the boy's cheeks heat up and his eyes look down.

"What the hell is going on? " Toby grunts, moving to separate the two of them, yet Victor steps in just in time.

"There is something we need to discuss, baby." Victor takes a deep sigh and looks between Milo and Toby.

"There is nothing to talk about Victor!" Toby's miscontent is bubbling when his eyes turn into a glowing golden color. "Your brother has hands all over my mate." He hisses, hands balling into fists.

"You mean, my destinated mate... Whom you marked without his consent?" Malcolm growls, letting go of Milo to push Victor aside and lift Toby by his collar.