»» Entry 010

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd person PoV

"Amber,  Do you know about the lawrence clan? "The child asked the outrider.

Amber only stuttered as she recalled what Lisa said back at the library. 'a person as innocent as Y/n may not like it... ' the memory was replayed in Amber's mind and she contemplated whether to answer Y/n's question. Silence fell between the two as Amber thought of an answer which was suitable to the child.

" Do you really wish to know about the Lawrence Clan? " The voice called which broke the silence between Amber and Y/n

Amber was taken back from her train of thoughts and locked eyes with a certain blue haired knight.

"Oh Eula! You're back so soon from Stormbearer Mountains? " Amber asked as she watched the Spindrift Knight take a seat at the table.

" I was investigating strange activity before i ran into an injured adventurer. Due to this,  i had to accompany them all the way back to Mondstadt to get them patched up, "Eula mentioned as she crossed her arms.

"Apparently, They found some strange liquid on the bush before being ambushed by the nearby hilichurls, " Eula continued to rant.

"The fact that they found evidence of unusual activity in the premises before me... Vengeance will be mine! " Eula said as she looked up to the sky.

Amber only laughed at the knight as she introduced Eula to
Y/n. Eula let out a small smile at the child before Y/n's ears turned a slight red tone.

"I'm Y/n... Nice to meet you,  Eula, " The child said as they looked down at their bowl in embarrassment.

"I extend to my greetings, dear friend" Eula greeted. "I've heard that  you wanted to know the Lawrence Clan, even though it's fallen. "

Y/n tilted their head in confusion, 'Fallen? '.

"May I, Amber? " Eula asked the now worried outrider which she nodded her head.

"The Lawrence Clan was one of the three Clan in Mondstadt, Alongside the Gunnhilder Clan and the Ragnvinder Clan, " The spindrift knight started.

" It was Infamous for it's fall of Mondstadt during the late Aristocratic Period. My Family Members said that it was the golden age for the Lawrence Clan, " Eula stated as the child listened carefully.

"During that time, ceremonies were changed to entertainment themselves, which include bloodshed, "Amber continued.

Eula and Amber exchanged glances with each other before laying their eyes on the Child. Y/n was taking in the all information provided by Eula and Amber before shooting up at Eula .

"So the Lawrence Clan is Real?! " Y/n exclaimed as Eula nodded her head.

"And i thought.. It was a fictional group from the book..., " Y/n laughed.