Start of Teen Wolf

"The memories become more constant here I assume more happens of significance so the memories are  going to increase." Freya tells them feeling a power surge.

" Freya tells them feeling a power surge

A matured Talia get out of a 1969 Cheverolet Camaro

"Are we sure shes Klaus's daughter?" Kol teases lightly as everyone laughs and Klaus lightly rolls his eyes however there is a hint of a smile on his face.

Talia begins to walk into the school when she notice two boys, one tall wearing plaid with a buzz cut and another shorter with a crooked jaw running over to them.

"Bet, ones her boyfriend." Kol announces as Klaus looks at him sharply. "No, no boys." He exclaims as Kol just smirks at his brother he was going to enjoy this.

"Hey woah. What the hell happened are you ok Scott?" She asks concerned looking at a bite mark in concernbwhile Stiles is practically grinning his ass off.

"Yeah Tia I'm fine. Stiles dragged me into the woods and said he wasn't going to risk loosing an eye when he tried to wake you up." Talia giggle slightly in understanding Stiles nods his head in agreement.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Talia freezes as soon as he said wolf and her eyes go wide though no-one notices.

"And great, supernatural drama incoming." Rebekah sighs.

"A wolf bit you?" He asked incredulously. "Uh - huh."

"No, not a chance." Stiles denies shaking his head.

"I heard a wolf howling." He argues as Talia stand there still shocked, her best friend was turning into a werewolf.

"No, you didn't." He continues to argue, oblivious to his friends state.

"What do you mean, no, I didn't? How do you know what I heard?" Talia seems to finally kick out of her revere as she finally re-joins the conversation.