C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 10

________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip...(Trip Day)

I woke up early today as I was waiting for this day eagerly. I had finished my packing yesterday night only. I took my bag, charger and phone and went downstairs. Mom and Dad weren't back yet because of some issue in their work but they will be back soon, they said so. I wanted to talk to them. So, I called them before leaving. "Annyeonghaseyo" I said. "Y/N, Take Care of yourself and eat and sleep on time." Eomma Said. "Don't Worry Eomma, I am gonna be okay...Its just a school trip" I said while making her comfort. "I know, But Don't Use Phone till late night and Sleep on time." She continued. "Eomma" I said while I got interrupted my Appa. "Jagiya, Its just a school trip. Let her Enjoy." He said to mom. I smiled while looking towards both of them. "Take Care and Enjoy Y/N and If you need any help with money and stuff Call Me." Appa said with a smile. "Okay," I said while both of them waved hands from there. "Eomma, Appa...Sarange" I said and waved hands. "Sarange Y/N" Both them said while I smiled and disconnected the call.

________________________________________________________________________________

I went outside the house with my jacket and bag in one hand and phone in other. I locked the house and kept the keys inside my jacket's pocket. I turned back and saw Seojun infront of me.

"What are you doing here?" I said while looking towards him. "I came to pick you up" He said with a smile. He took my bag from my hands and started walking while I was still standing there. He turned back to look for me and said "Aren't you coming?" I gave him a fake smile and started walking with him.

"So?" He said while walking. "What?" I replied back. "Aren't you excited?" He asked me. "I am" I said nervously. "You don't look so?" He said suspiciously. "Aniii, Its not like that" I said loudly.

________________________________________________________________________________

As we reached school we went inside the class and saw that everyone have already reached there. "Y/N, I was waiting for you." Jookyung said while looking towards me. "Do you guys came together?" Soo Ah said excitedly while pointing towards me and Seojun. "Ani" I said "Yes" Seojun said. "I knew you guys are going out." Soo Ah said loudly while Soo Ho came and joined us. He came and smiled while looking towards me. "How are you?Y/N? Soo Ho asked me. "Fine" I said while our homeroom teacher Yeon came. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" He said to all the students. Everyone greeted him while he said "We all will be leaving in 30 minutes. So, If anyone forgot anything at home or anyone wants to use Restroom, You all can." I went towards the restroom while Jookyung and So Ah joined me.

Jookyung was giving her makeup a final touchup while So Ah was standing beside her. "I have got a news from somewhere" So Ah said to us excitedly "What?" I said while washing my hands meanwhile Soojin also came."I smiled while looking towards her and smiled back at me. "Soo Ho likes Jookyung" So Ah said with a smile. "Who told you this?" Jookyung said with a shocked face. "I just came to know from somewhere" So Ah said while looking towards her. "Joookyung? Do you like him too?" I asked her. "Aniii, I don't like him" Jookyung said with an annoyed face. "Then why are you blushing?" So Ah said with a smirk while Jookyung started looking at her face in the mirror. "You guys look good together." I said to jookyung. "Yes, She is right." So Ah said. "Stop It guys....!!!" Soojin yelled at us. "If she don't like him then stop annoying her." She said in an angry tone and turned on the tap and started rubbing her hands harshly with water.