Chapter 8

A/n: 

Before I start todays chapter, I want to explain something. Its again about Y/n's kagune. As I said before, her Kagune is alive and It gets its power by eating fleash of any ghoul or and human. There is no other kagune as powerful as Her. Her kagune's name is Saikyo. The meaning of that name is Strongest. So that is all about her kagune for now. After some chepter you're gonna learn soo many new things about her Kagunes.

Kaneki's POV:

I woke up in a dark room. Everything was soo dark. Suddenly I saw some ghouls started to run towards me hungrily. I was soo scared. I started to run. But suddenly one of them grabbed my leg and I tripped and fall down. They started to pull me towards them.

Then I saw Tsukiyama in front of me.  I felt relieved. It at once disappeared when I saw his smirk and saw him lick his lips hungrily. 

                                                            Dream Ends

I shoot my eyes open. And I got up from and sat down. I was panting heavily dew to that dream. After a while my breath steadied. I looked around and found out that I wasn't in my apartment. It was so luxurious room. Anyone can tell this is a room of Tsukiyama's mansion. 

Then I remembered everything about last night. I remember how y/n took me here. I saw my full body was full of band aids. But there was no pain like last night. I remembered how y/n was cleaning my wounds and how I put my head on her bare shoulder. Feeling the touch of her bare soft skin made me blush. Then I remembered how how she was crying like a little baby. 

She blaming herself for everything happened to me

She blaming herself for everything happened to me. I made her feel like that. This thought made me feel guilty. I should say sorry. Then I remember how she pushed me on the bed and she was on top of me. As soon I remembered the position I felt like my cheeks were on fire.

I hid my my face with the blanket which was covering me

I hid my my face with the blanket which was covering me. But I don't remember anything after that. Did something happened between me and her?? I thought as I started to panic And I carefully looked under my blanket. I felt relieved when I saw I was fully clothed. But only the thought made me blush like crazy.