Chapter 1~ first time for everything

Okayy, wassgooood. Welcome to the new and better version of Mr Mafia and Mrs CEO. I really hope you enjoy pretty people, Oh and please if you're just going to hate leave because that will just ruin my day for no reason at all, I'm not feeling the best rn so yeah. Have an amazing read!

I'll post the other chapter after school and when this one has comments n shi ❤️ so please please comment!!

Okay to some people the first few chapters might be a bit cringe so this is ur warning lol. But please hold on with me, bare with me!!

Bella Hale

(Her outfit)

The door to my office swings open and I lift my head a bit looking up from my laptop, "Ma'am, the press conference started almost five minuets ago

The door to my office swings open and I lift my head a bit looking up from my laptop, "Ma'am, the press conference started almost five minuets ago. When will you be there?" my PA Kyla asks.

I nod before shutting my laptop screen, "lead the way" I point and she walks out of the office, I follow my assistant outside my office. Apparently I'm meeting some new companies, because some of our old investors and partners called quits...pussies, all I did was punch one because he asked me to go to bed with him. In a rude way.

And the oh so great Mason Black just needs the media involved with everything he does, so he turned it from a conference to a press conference.

She takes a sudden stop, what now "Ma'am, sorry the elevator is broken" She speaks looking down at the floor, hugging her ipad to her chest and my eyebrows furrow, all of them?

There is no way all three of our elevators just happen to be broken. All at once...

"Kyla, we have 3 elevators on this floor alone, don't tell me they are all broken" I sigh, she shakes her head as a 'no'.

"The other worker elevators are okay, it's yours that's broken"

First of all, they are all mine, I own this place, Second of all WE HAVE DIFFERENT ELEVATORS?

"I am also a worker here, when the other one is fixed please open it to everyone" I say pressing the button for 1/3 of the elevators. How the hell did I not know I had my own personal elevator?

It opens and I look back at Kyla, "Which floor Is it on?", she bites down on her bottom lip looking at something on her ipad" The fifth floor mam" she answers stepping in right behind me, I hum and press the up button, my office is on the third floor because that floor gives a nice view of the city.

And who doesn't like a nice veiw?

We go up to the 4th floor and it stops, guess its gonna be more peo- the door opens and 2 tall men enter the elevator.

Are they father and son? they look the exact same?

They both have black hair, but one has a bit of grey hair mixed into the jet black, the younger looking one stands beside me, I don't look down, I look straight completely ignoring their existence.