Your a Hybrid (Headcannons)

You turn out to be a hybrid. Ft. The 4 Lords, and Ethan. (Very minor NSFW for Heisenberg, but not the way your thinking!)

Lady Dimitriscu
Shes definitely intrigued by your transformation, although you act a little less than primal your still very much capable of doing work in and around the castle. She very much fancies that you can protect yourself ever more now, since you're more Lycan than anything.

However, she does not fancy that you can rough house with Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela now. They always say they won't go to far, but no, a vase and three cabinets are smashed and Belas' unconscious on the floor! As long as you clean it all up and replace what was broken, she might forgive your three. (Bela never wanted to be included.)

Salvator Moreau
He's overjoyed that you wouldn't get as hurt as much as you used to, you being his 'caretaker' and all. He's also very glad you could do more stuff with him, such as swimming, or hunting.

Miranda is one happy woman to be able to get Moreau off her back for a bit, so she silently thanks you.

Although it has it's ups, it has it's downs. You can't necessarily go back to the way you we're, it's not like you wanted to but he still feels bad about it.

Donna Beneviento
Your body was some what messed up, having been born in rough conditions and just being born wrong in general. Donna felt she could do something about it, so she constructed you a body, like a doll. She made it even better then your body, and managed to put your conscience inside of it.

You felt lighter then before, like you we're actually alive. Although you could be broken rather easily, you we're graceful and beautiful. Heisenberg found it a little creepy, but you and Donna we're happy so who was he to say anything against it?

Karl Heisenberg
The first time he saw you, you we're in one of the most run down houses in the village. From what he could tell, you we're some sort of mold thing, probably made by a corpse whos Cadou didn't die off immediately and started to fester, then up came you.

You we're rather tall to, maybe a foot under Over-sized bitch, and fortunately (for himself) naked. He stalked you and witnessed how you would take out the giant troll like creatures, hordes of Lycans, and even the giant dog like creature, Varcolac. You had looks and power, he wanted that.

So he took it. He came to terms with you, offering to give you food, clothing, and shelter while you served in his little army. Not only are you great company for him, you some how managed to befriend the 'asshole' of his domain, Sturm. He hated when that abomination wouldn't shut up, by now that your around, it was constant.

Although, it didn't bother him. It was fun to see you two fight and then just mewl around like pals. He was confused but entertained. He liked ya more then he should.

Ethan Winters
He, was disturbed to say the least. You we're like those- things! Those things in the castle that he had to kill! You we're like a lost puppy when he found you, all huddled up in a corner of a room he happened to stumble upon. The faded look in your eyes and the little sad sounds you made wanted to make him sob. He slowly persuaded you to get up and follow him around, to keep an eye on you.

He wasn't prepared for when you launched yourself in front of him to fight off a lycan, you bit and slashed at the thing, eventually killing it but also sustaining a couple of injuries as well. He fixed you up the best he could and you both we're on your way. He was devastated to see you like this, but at least you we're there, alive.

ah! I'm sorry this took so long to get outttttt, i was preoccupied with other stuff! And i might make a mini story about Heisenbergs, it think it's a cool little idea.