𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

USING A PAIR of chopstick, you took the grilled meat on your plate and plop them into your mouth, savoring the taste as you chew

USING A PAIR of chopstick, you took the grilled meat on your plate and plop them into your mouth, savoring the taste as you chew. "here, have more. i know you're starving." kuroo placed more meat on your plate. he somewhat seemed very happy right now, maybe because we were having meat, though he admitted to you that he liked fish a lot more.

you chew your food and watched the members have a good time. "you want another?" kuroo pointed at your empty can of coke. you nodded and thanked him, watching as he walked to the counter and ordered another coke. he came back and placed it on the table.

"thank you tetsu." you murmured with your mouth full. "don't talk when you're eating, dummy. and you don't have to thank me." he grinned and continue eating while talking with the rest of the guys on the table.

"i'm stuffed." you pat your stomach and leaned your back against the wall.

"well, i'm glad." kuroo sneered. "shut up, coach is paying not you!" you stick your tongue out. "you're a brat." he stared down at you. "and you're a prick." you replied, a satisfied smirk formed on your lips.

"two can play this game." he teased. "shut up before i punch you, kuroo." you elbowed him in the stomach and gave him a challenging look. "maybe you should be nicer. guys don't like girls who are fierce, you know?" he smirked.

"oh yeah? but iwaizumi like me just fine." you shrugged. "yeah, see how that turned out?" he cackled. your face fell and he noticed, immediately feeling bad. he placed his hands on your shoulders and you kept your eyes on the ground.

"h-hey, i didn't mean it that way." his voice was quiet and accompanied with a pang of guilt. you stared at him and nodded slowly, biting the inside of your cheeks. honestly, your feelings were hurt but not because of what kuroo said, but because of what happened between you and iwaizumi replayed in your head again.

you felt frustrated but quickly pushed your emotions aside when the rest of the team and the coaches came out of the restaurant after paying the bills. hopping into the bus with kuroo and everyone else, they were pretty quiet the rest of the ride, probably because everyone was too full to move.

your hands softly tug on the soft fabric of the red jacket around your waist, before slowly loosening it and taking it off from your waist. "here, thank you for this." you zipped it up and handed it back to the boy next to you. he reluctantly took it into his hand and gave you a small smile, your fingers slightly brushing against each other in the process of it all.

you never considered kuroo anything more than a friend. he was just a boy who is friendly and fun to be around with. you enjoyed having him around and that's about it, you doubted he felt any different about you.

the bus stopped at karasuno high. you and your teammates together with the coach and teacher left the bus and bid your goodbyes to nekoma since they are leaving tomorrow morning. you gave kuroo a short hug in the bus earlier before leaving.