PART-43

TIME SKIP BEFORE ONE WEEK OF BTS'S COMEBACK

Y/N'S POV:

I was placing all the pillows on the couch. That's when someone unmuted the tv and the reporter started to speak up.

Reporter: "BTS ARMIES can't wait for their comeback with their new song _____(your favourite BTS song) from their album. The sales of their matches and Army bombs have increased a lot these days and the company is gaining a lot of profit. All the countries are getting ready for the mass stream that is about to happen in a week. This is again gonna be a huge achievement for them. Moving onto our next headline for today......"

As the reporter said that I could hear the female staffs low key squealing. I smiled bitterly at least they are happy and have the best fandom in the world ARMIES. I just shook my head and continued my work. I heard the sound of someone coming towards me I turned around to see Shinjae with an Army bomb and he was waving it in the air like anything he said...

Shinjae: "Noona see I am ready for the comeback. Lalalala."

He said while putting on black glasses which actually looked funny rather than looking cool or something. I cracked up into giggles due to the weird actions he was doing. Jesus, why do I have a dumbo working under me?

Shinjae: "By the way, noona are you ready for the comeback. And did you saved money to buy the merch?"

You: "Aish kiddo I am not into these things. I don't even money like that id rather buy some food to eat. Reminding me of food I love food and-

Shinjae: " Before you start again listen...I am going you continue."

You: "But-"

Shinjae: "Byee!"

I sighed as no one can ever understand that why do I love food because food has taste, the taste is heaven and heaven is we all want and then my hubby my strawberry milkshake...aah it's the best drink you can ever have but no its mine. I am sorry people but that's mine. I own it, so what if I am obsessed with it. If you got a problem get lost. Sksksksksksksks! Huh!

I was mentally explaining to my so-called invisible audience about how much I love food. But as I looked up I received a few concerning stares. A girl mouthed me "You okay sis". I just awkwardly smiled and ran towards the restroom and quickly locked myself in a cubicle. Aaa! Why do I need to be a weirdo in front of the public just great now they would definitely think me of as a person who just ran out of a mental asylum. Arrgh! Jesus, I am done with myself... I got out of the cubicle and looked at my face in the mirror it was kinda red due to embarrassment. I splashed some cold water on my face to relax me down and it kinda worked. I wiped my face with my handkerchief and placed it inside my pocket and walked out of the restroom.

.

.

.

ON THE OTHER SIDE TAEHYUNG'S POV

The door clicked open and I came back inside my room after just having a call with mom along the way it feels so good. Really mom is the most precious gift you have and you should never disappoint her. She lifted up my tired and gloomy mood. I opened my phone and the picture of Y/N smiling brightly while holding a teddy bear in her hand. God damn it I love her smile so freaking much. Ahh soon....very soon I would get to see that smile back in reality. Now I have three days break as we just finished our mv teaser shooting and it's gonna be released today and after three days the MV. I saw armies on weverse getting excited and they sent us letters in order to take care of ourselves and don't overwork much. Honestly, it's our luck to have such a loving and caring fandom. Plus Hobi and Jimin hyung are now in a confirmed relationship with Ari noona and Nayami noona and to sweeten the moment more Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are dating someone too secretly. I can't believe it that how far fetched it was but it finally happened. My hyungs are in a relationship. Now God please do something about Suga hyung and this kook jungle book as well. I smiled and closed my eyes soon the sleep took over me.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

.

.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Three days just passed away like anything............. Finally came the day every army was waiting for. They prepared for this day since months and were excited to see the new MV. When armies heard the dating news confirmed about JimIn and Jhope they were happy for them and they wanted their relationship to cherish up more and more. While on the other hand there were some toxic fans as well who were jealous as fudge but ARMIES did fight them and good them to stop hating onto those girls. Right now bangtan boys were watching the stream that which top three countries are going to rank the list and mark up in their world tour list for concerts and fan meets.

-AUTHOR'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

Our eyes were glued onto the screen where the countries were fighting for dominance in the number of views. I was clutching on to the Tata pillow I was holding in my hands. Japan and Indonesia were dominating for the win for the first place. The counting went on. I felt thirsty so I went out to drink water. I came out and opened a water bottle and gulped down the bottle in one go. A gently cold wind breeze touched my skin. I looked out the window and the weather was so calm and the sun was taking a little peek throughout its blankets of cloud. I gazed at the beautiful view closing my eyes. I spread out my arms and let the wind touch my body. How bad I wish.....Y/N was with me. I took out my phone and checked the weather in the Philippines, it's raining over there. Suddenly all my hyungs came out making chaos. I looked back and then Jungkook came towards me and said.

Jungkook: "Hyung wanna know which countries won."

You: "Yeah tell me who are those top three countries."

Jungkook: "First it's Japan then it's China and the last is........................................................."

You: "Is."

For some reasons my heartbeat fastened as his face grew gloomy and sad while saying that.