Chapter 11

'Down to earth but still above you' -Nica

Then we all went to go see a movie but the only thing they were projecting was a horror movie. We got our tickets and sat down with popcorn and soft drinks.

"AHHH" I screamed when blood was suddenly flung at the screen. Erick held my hand to calm me down. By the end of the movie I looked down at his hand and felt guilty. His hand had turned red because of how tightly I squeezed it.

After we got out of the cinema a girl came running to us, well specifically Erick. "Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. Are you THE Erick Gray??" she squeaked. She looked around the age of 16. I felt an unfamiliar emotion rushing through my veins. Jealousy.

Erick nodded and signed the card she had with her. "Wow. That was so cool. How did she know you?" Blair asked him after the girl left while I snorted. "Cool?? Ohmygod. ogmygod. You are soo hot Erick. Have my babies please." I said while batting my eyelashes and mocking the girl.

It wasn't her fault but I didn't like feeling this way- jealous. Erick's eyes crinkled at the corners after hearing me say that. "Well, I may be the future owner of Amazon so that's how. Though I hoped that no one would recognize me here" Erick said answering Blair while I started laughing.

"And I am the first person to ever land on the moon right?"I said. I stopped laughing when I noticed his expression. "Wait...you aren't joking, are you?" I asked while he shook his head. Well...that was something.

When I finally felt comfortable with him he dropped this bomb on me. Like, how do you act around someone who's the future owner of one of the richest companies ever in the world?

"Love, that doesn't change anything. I am still Erick, you are still Athena and we are still having a blast today" he said. Once he said that it did make me feel a little more comfortable so I nodded. Then I saw Caleb rushing towards us while being chased.

I looked behind to see who he was running from. My mouth dropped open at what I saw.

A large group of girls was running behind him, trying to grab him. "Shit" Erick muttered under his breath. He quickly dialed someone and a car came to a halt in front of us.

"Get in quick" someone said from inside the vehicle. Caleb finally reached near us and got onto the car before someone could stop him. "What the fuck was that? Explain. now." Blair asked Erick and Caleb while I looked out the window thinking about what just happened.

"So as you know my dad is famous, so are we. I hoped no one would recognize us as this is a small town but the girl probably posted the picture online hence letting people know where we were." Erick said while Caleb glared at him.

"Because of you being careless I got chased by a mob of people and paparazzi and now everyone knows where we are," Caleb told Erick while Erick just shrugged.

"I didn't know she would post it!"
"Well, you should have!"
"But I didn't!"
"And you ruined her birthday!"

Caleb finished while looking at me. "Guys chill, it's still been the best one I ever had and that was more action than I would ever get, "I told them. "I got an idea. Athena do you want to learn how to use a gun?" Erick asked while Blair squeaked excitedly.

"I mean sure, that sounds like fun," I said, and as soon as I did the person driving the car turned. I almost squealed after seeing the person driving.

It was THE Nica Parker. She was the most badass agent the world had ever seen. She was the youngest person to get accepted into the FBI at the age of twenty-one while the normal age to get accepted was twenty-three.

Her being a black woman did make people have prejudices about her but she paid them no heed. I had no idea what she was doing here with us. "OMG. Is it her??" Blair squeaked and when Caleb nodded, she sqeaked even more excitedly.

Erick introduced me and Blair to her and when the car finally came to a halt I was flabbergasted at what I saw.

A/N - Do you like Nica so far??What do you think she saw??I love leaving you guys on cliffhangers..sorry not sorry! I hope you enjoy this chapter<3
Do vote and comment and have a great day/night! :)
Until next chapter~

SHAWTY

xoxo