༄ 𝟏𝟗 ༄

!!smut warning!!

"Okay."

You lean forward and connect your lips to Eren's once more, your hand sliding up to grasp some of his hair. He slides his tongue into your slightly parted lips, and both of his hands go to either side of your neck.

After a minute or so, his hands move down to your waist, and he bites your bottom lip gently. He was agressive, yet gentle, and it drove you insane.

Both of your arms slide past his head to snake around his neck, attempting to pull him closer. He tasted like mint with a hint of the champagne you had been drinking at the party earlier, but the combination oddly worked.

You both pull away to breathe, your foreheads pressed together. His deep green eyes gaze at your lips, and then up at your eyes.

"Get in the back."

You don't hesitate to climb into the back seat of his car, taking your heels off and placing them on the floor. He follows right behind you, and leans the back seat down flat so you have more room.

He lays you down so that your lower half is easily accessible to him, and moves up to loom over top of you.

He places a soft kiss on your lips, pulling away only to look at you, and then places another. He moves to your jaw, and then your neck. You could feel your breaths become deeper as he harshly sucked on your exposed skin, which was sure to leave marks.

His hands attached to your breasts, fondling them harshly through your dress. Your slide your hands under his shirt, grazing your fingers against his abs. He pulls away for a moment to take off his shirt, tossing it to the side.

He grabs you and pulls you forward towards him, and hikes up your dress so it rests above your hips. He kneels down on the floor of the car so he's aligned with your open legs.

He starts to place kisses along your thighs harshly. gripping them with his hands. He grazes your thigh with his teeth, sending shivers down your leg. You start to squirm and become impatient.

"Be patient. Are you that desperate for my touch, hmm?"

He grips your inner thigh and slides his thumb across your clit teasingly. You let out a breathy noise. "Eren."

He starts to rub soft circles through your underwear, at an unbearably slow pace. Your back arches slightly and you move your hips, desperate for more friction.

He slides your underwear off with his teeth and returns his thumb to your clit, moving faster now. You feel a finger slide inside of you, and you moan quietly.

You can see his smirk grow as he pumps his finger in and out of you slowly, adding another.

His tongue drags across you slit teasingly, and he connects his mouth to your clit.

His fingers curl upwards inside you and move quicker, making you tremble. Your hand reaches down to grip his loosely tied up hair, trying to bring his face closer if possible.

He removes his fingers and his hands grab your thighs and place them over his shoulders. Your ass is now off of the seat and you're slanted upwards as Eren eats you out.

He holds you in place as he works, tongue slipping from inside you to your clit repeatedly.

You can feel your high approaching and you start to move against his face. "Eren I'm gonna cum."

He abruptly stops and places you back down on the seat, wiping his face with one hand.

You whine and the loss of contact. "Why did you stop?"