•CROWN KINGS•

Yeji's POV

"New student?" We we're following Lia like we we're her toddlers.

"Uhm, yes, can I ask, where room A1 is?" Lia asked the girl.

"Third floor." The girl seemed like she was shocked hearing we're going to the A1 class.

"Weird." Yuna exclaimed.

"Let's just go." Lia said.

We arrived at the classroom I was shocked. 10 chairs? There we're only 10?!

"Isn't this crazy, I guess it's the highest class here." She was about to sit down when she saw something.

"Choi Beom-Gyu." She read out loud.

"Sitting arrangements, Go to your seats now." Lia said we all found our seats.

Then five boys came in. They looked at us, rather in disbelief or in amusement.

"Nice to finally see someone in the Alpha One section." A tall guy who looks like a bunny said.

Lia's POV

"Alpha?" I murmured.

"It's like in wolves, Alpha are the leaders, A or the Alpha has two sections A1 and A2 both with less than 15 students." The guy beside me answered, the bunny guy.

"So we are ranked?" I asked.

"Yup, it's the school's way of knowing what topics to give the student." He answered.

"Ohh, I understand now, I'm Choi Jisu, or Julia but you can call me Lia." I said.

"Choi Soobin." He gave a smile.

"Annyeonghaseo, I'm Park Jihyo, you can call me Ms. Park, I'm your Adviser, Homeroom teacher, and Science teacher." She introduced.

We stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseo Ms. Park." We all said in unison.

"Annyeonghaseo my lovely students, it's great to see that the Crown Kings has Crown Queens now. You guys remind me of our batch. Anyways how about you guys introduce yourselves." Ms. Park gave a smile.

After the introduction. "Now we'll vote for the class officers." Ms Park said.

Basically we wrote on the paper who we want.

Final Line Up.

President: Choi Soobin
VP: Choi Jisu
Auditor: Choi Beomgyu
Secretary: Hwang Yeji
PIO: Choi Yeonjun
PRO: Lee Chaeryeong, Kang Taehyun & Shin Ryujin
Muse: Shin Yuna
Escort: Kai Kamal Huening

"Okay now the clubs." Ms. Park said, first she introduced the clubs then she lets us pick.

Yeonjun: Baseball
Yeji: Movie Club Major in Script Writing
Soobin: Science & History
Lia: Science & History
Beomgyu: Soccer
Ryujin: Soccer
Taehyun: Basketball
Chaeryeong: Dance Club
Kai: Movie Club Major in Acting
Yuna: Movie Club Major in Filming & Photography

"Since you've already finished everything you can explore the campus." Ms. Park said.

"Where do you guys usually go?" I asked.

"Canteen, you girls should come, since A1 only has one table unlike other students, we can only hang out with Class A and B and people from our club but since me and Lia chose an academic club it's only the two of us in the club other sections are separated." Soobin explained while the ten of us are walking.

"Aishh why is he like that?" Yeji sat down glaring at Yeonjun who was walking behind her.

"Hyung is just quiet, he never cares." Beomgyu said.

Well he looks like it.

Please leave a vote if you like the story❤️