𝟑𝟒. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝐀s Kafeyah slept peacefully, she didn't notice that Zymeir was actually out of the bed with her closed ones deciding on how to wake her up

August 13th finally came, Kafeyah's and Kamiri's birthday. But this time Kamiri decided not to celebrate his birthday and make the day only about his twin sister.

One time for the birthday bitch
Two times for the birthday bitch

He knew that he owed her one for all the pain he caused her, so the least he could do was allow her to have this special day to herself.

Three times for the birthday bitch
Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch

" Shh be quiet mane" Zymeir whisper-yelled to Ella as they all slowly entered the room.

" Aight 1-2-3" he instructed.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA'! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA'! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA'!" they all sung roughly waking her up.

Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch

" The freak" she mumbled before she sat up and looked around the room.

She saw Kamiri, Angel, Ella, Cyan, Erik and of course Zymeir looking at her with childish grins plastered on their faces.

She then soon realized what was happening and began smiling. " Awe thank you! Happy birthday K!" she also said.

Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch

" Thank you K, but today is all about you" he chuckled.

" But..it's ya' birthday?" she looked at him like he was slow.

" Don't worry bout' me" he waved her off.

Kafeyah looked at him for a few seconds before slowly nodding.

" Wait! Nana!" she exclaimed before getting out of bed and going to hug her. " I missed you" she held onto her tighter.

" I missed you too baby" she chuckled before hugging her back.

" Yeah act like we ain't here" Ella slightly mugged her.

" My bad" she laughed, she went to hug everyone and saved the best for last.

She jumped in Zymeir's arms and held onto his neck tight. " We'll leave you two alone" Erik said before shoving everyone out the door.

He made sure to close the door beside them leaving Kafeyah and Zymeir all alone.

" I miss you" she sniffed as she held onto his neck tighter.

Kafeyah haven't seen Zymeir that much this week and she wasn't used to it at all.

" I'm here princess, ian' leavin' you alone no mo' i promise" he pecked her forehead.