Chapter 26:what did Potter do to make you upset

Y/n Pov

I entered the Slytherin common room and sat next to the fireplace, closing my eyes. I tried to clear my head, but all I could think about was my Dad. I couldn't believe he did all those terrible things. He and James Potter were like brothers, I would never believe that he would do something to harm them.

"Hey Y/n" I opened my eyes to see Draco standing next to me. "Oh hi Draco, what are you doing here?" I asked smiling. "I saw you outside the three broomsticks, and came to see what the commotion was about" he said

"It was nothing, just a small row with Harry" I replied "There are no small fights with you Y/n Black, what did Potter do to make you upset" He asked. "It was nothing Draco, I swear, can we just drop the topic please" I requested. "Sure, but I'm sure whatever it was you were right" he replied as he sat down next to me. He wiped away my tears and I smiled at him before looking away.

We sat there in silence before I heard Pansy yelling my name. "Looks like Parkinson is looking for you" he said breaking the silence. "Bye Draco, I'll see you around" I replied getting up to leave. He waved at me and smiled.

Pansy was in the hallways looking for me. "There you are Y/n" she said spotting me. "Are you okay?" She asked walking up to me. I nodded. "What were you and Potter fighting about?" She asked. "Can I ask you a favor?" I asked. "What is it Y/n?" She replied.

"Can you just forget me and Harry ever fought, please? Can you just leave it?" I asked making her frown slightly. "But what was it about Y/n?" She asked. "Please P, can you just forget about it, It was about something I'm not comfortable telling" I asked hoping she would just drop it. "Fine" She replied sighing.

We walked over to the great hall for supper and sat down at the Slytherin table. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Harry. "It's okay P, I'm not angry anymore" I said as Pansy glared at him.

"Did you need something Harry?" I asked turning back to him. "Can we talk?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll be back P" I said getting up. We walked away from the Slytherin table "I'm sorry Y/n I shouldn't have said all those horrible things" He apologized as soon as we were out of earshot.  "It's alright Harry, let's just forget about it" I replied smiling.

"Did you have Supper yet?" He asked. "No I haven't, I'm starving" "Then I think you should get back y/n , I'll see you tomorrow" "Goodnight Harry, see you tomorrow" I replied walking away.